Go back to previous topic
Forum nameOkay Sports
Topic subjectRE: in a domed stadium, does it feel like an exhaustive death march live too?
Topic URLhttp://board.okayplayer.com/okp.php?az=show_topic&forum=8&topic_id=2649193&mesg_id=2650019
2650019, RE: in a domed stadium, does it feel like an exhaustive death march live too?
Posted by jimaveli, Tue Apr-10-18 05:11 AM
>

It did. Me and the guys I came with had an isle easily accessible so that helped at Mania. And I was legit amped for most of the main show card + the cruisers.. But after Ronda, I was scurred we were going past 11 pm central time. And I damn near wanted to leave before Reigns/Beef con Carne. I felt that match layout coming and it delivered my worst fears. Brock winning might actually be worse than wwe again not sacking up and letting Reigns win (again). I want to elbow someone in the face over Reigns getting another damn title shot in a few weeks. It’s embarrassingly bad. Some other time!

I was dying in the nosebleeds of the Smoothie King Center for nxt and raw. It felt like a quest to leave your seat for anything. And I felt like I was gonna need a minor knee procedure from those seats. I still don’t know what it was. Whatever happened, I’m never getting nosebleed seats at that stadium again.

I kinda failed the nxt show by being too tired to give the last chunk of it my all. I flew into New Orleans hella early that day and failed to get an old man nap in during the day (the crew I came with is mostly slow to make decisions, get ready, and all of that).The Ember Moon match was just slow enough to remind me that I was old af and tired. Those last two matches were special tho. I cannot wait to watch them back once I’m finally back home and I get a free few hours.

I was in much better condition for the raw show. And it helps that Raw feels small after mania.