Go back to previous topic
Forum nameOkay Sports
Topic subjectNone of it makes sense. And yet, all of it makes sense
Topic URLhttp://board.okayplayer.com/okp.php?az=show_topic&forum=8&topic_id=2649193&mesg_id=2649876
2649876, None of it makes sense. And yet, all of it makes sense
Posted by Tiger Woods, Sun Apr-08-18 11:43 PM
Brock sucks now and never comes around, but the title stays on him. Cool since Roman the character sucks...but Roman the wrestler is great, especially with a bunch of blood all over him. The match hand a chance to transcend, then right as it neared lift off it ended. Felt rushed.

They reference Brock/Reigns 1 all night, yet Rollins is demoted to the IC belt. Long term stupid, short term very fun watching at at home and for the crowd.

Strowman is better than everyone and is hanging out with a fifth grader. That sucks. And yet, that rules.

AJ/Nak - “Dream Match” as in “you may dream during it”? If not for the heel turn it would’ve been deemed a massive disappointment. But a heel turn after, so tight.

Washed Triple H and Kurt Angle in the same match...but Random Ronda Rousey is the only one in there worth a damn in 2018. I don’t even know what that means - I’m all set on Angle and Hunter on TV, but I also don’t know I’ll be nearly as interested in Rousey’s next move.

Baggy Jorts John bounces around for Old Man Taker like Shawn vs Hogan at Summerslam. But if I get past my cynicism I can’t deny it’s fun. Taker like “I came to play the hits.” It’s worthless. But, like, really entertaining worthless.

In a stadium, against big characters like Daniel Bryan and Shane, Zayn and Owens get gobbled up in the scenery. I don’t get them. They look like two dudes who walk around a Gold’s Gym for two hours without ever doing anything. Owens mantra is something like “fight all the time” or something, but cmon.

The great joke is that WWE puts out 50/50 programming all year then caps it with a 50/50 show. The whatever stuff - Taker/Cena, AJ/Nak - still served a purpose. On the other hand, Brock won, which makes more sense, and yet I couldn’t care less.