Go back to previous topic
Forum nameOkay Sports
Topic subjectRE: OKPW: Wrestlemania 34
Topic URLhttp://board.okayplayer.com/okp.php?az=show_topic&forum=8&topic_id=2649193&mesg_id=2649334
2649334, RE: OKPW: Wrestlemania 34
Posted by jimaveli, Wed Apr-04-18 10:05 PM
>EDIT: oh yeah, also who else is going and what indie shows are
>you checking out? I'm going to some of the WWN shows (Evolve,
>Progress, Beyond), the Lucha/Impact show, and the Wrestlecon
>Supershow

I'm getting there Saturday morning. I might hit up Pancakes and Piledrivers 2 depending on how folks feel after breakfast and bag dropoffs/checkins.

http://www.wrestling-news.net/pro-wrestling-revolver-to-present-pancakes-piledrivers-this-saturday-at-wrestlecon-in-new-orleans/105173/

Allegedly, general admission is all that's left ticket-wise tho. Hmmm...a brother wants a seat! But that's what we get for waiting around too damn long to decide on an indy show to hit up!

Besides that, I'm all WWE for the weekend. I get my first NXT show...finally!

Mania is almost certainly gonna be long as hell, but there's some matches that I am REALLY excited for. Nak vs AJ for instance. Usos/New Day/Ex-Wyatts too. I wanna get there in the middle of the preshow, but I'll see what my goofball crew is talking about when the time comes.

We almost have to get Taker/Cena in some way, shape, or form. I'm terrified that Taker can't go at all anymore tho, so who knows how that's gonna shake out. I'd love for Jericho to show up to make it a Cena/Taker/Jericho triple threat, but that's a total innanet nerd dream. But Jericho is dope like that so we'll see. Or maybe we get another 'legends finisher parade' somehow.

Elias is going to be great too. They'll get someone to show up and interact with him in some way and it will be fun because that's what Elias does. Maybe Dwayne. Maybe not.

Bray Wyatt is gonna be Strowman's partner, right? Right? That or Rey Jr for some random ass reason. The funny money is in James Ellsworth, but I just don't think it's gonna happen.