Go back to previous topic
Forum nameOkay Sports
Topic subjectNah, lineup will be this:
Topic URLhttp://board.okayplayer.com/okp.php?az=show_topic&forum=8&topic_id=2648365&mesg_id=2648463
2648463, Nah, lineup will be this:
Posted by Frank Longo, Thu Mar-29-18 12:15 PM
PG: Tre Jones
SG: Cam Reddish
SF: RJ
PF: Zion
C: probably Marques Bolden

Alex O'Connell, Javin DeLaurier, and *maybe* EJ Montgomery first off the bench.

>*vomits*

>But I'm gonna laugh so hard if they lose more than 5 games and
>don't win the title. lol

I'd say odds are pretty high they lose more than five games. I'd peg 6 as a realistic number-- they're gonna lose some bullshit start of ACC play as always, one or two marquee road games, and I imagine teams with an athletic star big will probably give us *some* trouble, especially if we don't get Montgomery, because while Bolden is insanely improved, he's not especially quick, and DeLaurier, while a terrific defender, is a stick figure. Montgomery would be somewhat quicker, but he'd also be a freshman, so I'm not convinced he'd give us more than 5 fouls in a matchup like that this coming season. We'd prob just have to play small ball and try to out-run whoever the opponent tosses our way.

And you were gonna laugh if we didn't win the title anyway, lol. That's how it goes with Duke, UNC, UK, Kansas. You're expected to win annually. Are expectations heightened next year with the recruits? Sure, from the outside, but they can't really get much higher than "title or bust" anyway, so I don't really feel it like that.