Go back to previous topic
Forum nameOkay Sports
Topic subjectso we just gon' sit back, lay low and be all subdued while Soto out'chea...
Topic URLhttp://board.okayplayer.com/okp.php?az=show_topic&forum=8&topic_id=2648352&mesg_id=2659874
2659874, so we just gon' sit back, lay low and be all subdued while Soto out'chea...
Posted by builtfromwax, Wed May-30-18 03:36 PM
...giving the Nationals more than what they bargained for?

like he ain't giving slightly better production in some areas, through the same number of games THIS season that Eaton has? EXCEPT...he's 19 yrs old.

his hitting numbers are slightly better than Bryce's too at the same stages of their careers. except Harper did work his way up to hitting lead off in his 10th game; he did bat 2nd tho'...which ain't too shabby.

defensively he's on par with Eaton and Goodwin.

yeah, yeah...i know, i know. small sample size. but if he continues, Juan Soto going to be a PROBLEM!!! especially if he can stay healthy. he's had some injuries, but he bounces back from 'em.

i KNOW y'all seeing these games. don't wait to chime in during the Braves series. we're a half game back from being in first. thus far, gotta give props to Davey too. he's getting legs under him as a 1st year manager and doing it while maintaining the player's respect.