Go back to previous topic
Forum nameOkay Sports
Topic subjectYeah, I yelled when Vettel overcooked it and dropped 3 places
Topic URLhttp://board.okayplayer.com/okp.php?az=show_topic&forum=8&topic_id=2647897&mesg_id=2653686
2653686, Yeah, I yelled when Vettel overcooked it and dropped 3 places
Posted by spenzalii, Mon Apr-30-18 02:46 PM
My daughter was a little scared when I shouted as loudly as I did.

Hamilton gets the win he should have had in Melbourne, but I hate he got it at Bottas' loss. Mercedes should have come in 1-2, and Bottas drove an excellent race, but to be taken out by a flat with 3 laps to go just sucks. Reminds me of Singapore last year, where Hamilton wasn't really competing for the win, but won the race due to attrition. Sometimes all you have to do is finish. It's racing...

Can't even say of Max or Danny are more to blame on that accident (though I'd say Max for that double move). Really was no way to avoid the collision unless Max yielded, and he wasn't about to do that. I wonder how Daniel was that much faster than Max during the day, as Danny was on Max's bumper a good portion of the race and threatened to pass on more than a few laps before making it stick. Let this happen again and team orders are coming down, and they may go against Max. I think he has more potential in the long run, but right now Ricciardo is the better driver on the team.

That track must have been hella cold. How do you wipe yourself out under safety?