Go back to previous topic
Forum nameOkay Sports
Topic subjectyooo Moto GP this weekend? The Real must be fuming
Topic URLhttp://board.okayplayer.com/okp.php?az=show_topic&forum=8&topic_id=2647897&mesg_id=2649912
2649912, yooo Moto GP this weekend? The Real must be fuming
Posted by upUPNorth, Mon Apr-09-18 09:57 AM
I don't think I can explain in words what happened on that starting grid, but it was fascinating. And then the rest of the race, with Marquez's madness. I mean, he deserves every penalty he got, possibly more because it does boil down to some unnecessary recklessness, but the fact that he was also pretty much in another league and 2 seconds faster than everyone else feels weird, like he also 'deserved' to win. I don't know if another season of Marquez/Rossi drama is good for the sport or me again, it was intense viewing the first time a couple years ago.

lol at Crutchlow thinking he was expected to beat Marquez in a normal race. Good on him for his win, but his interviews are hilarious. The top of the table is amazing, for the F1 boys its kind of like if two or three of the Force India/Toro Rosso/Haas teams were actually top 3 in the constructors championship and one of their drivers was leading the Championship after Bahrain right now. It won't last, but still.