Go back to previous topic
Forum nameOkay Sports
Topic subjectRE: It's hard for me to feel bad for Lorenzo....
Topic URLhttp://board.okayplayer.com/okp.php?az=show_topic&forum=8&topic_id=2647897&mesg_id=2648343
2648343, RE: It's hard for me to feel bad for Lorenzo....
Posted by upUPNorth, Wed Mar-28-18 01:09 PM
I can see that, it felt during the Rossi/closed garage years the idea that Lorenzo was winning on a bike that Rossi contributed more to developing to be that good had some merit. But then Rossi never did much on the Ducati either. I don't know too much about how electronics changes things and how much it's developed recently, but I feel like it's almost a safety point now and you can't go back, it's not like F1 cars deciding on TC and SC and ABS, these bikes could throw anyone off and who knows how scary that could be on a modern machine.

I never know how to interpret Stoner statements, like he left on this judge-y tone and I don't know where his loyalties lie, I know he knows how to ride but it was all a bit odd back then.

I'd love to see KTM break into this level, they've been effective in the lower classes and know their small bikes, but Moto GP is a different beast. You can't go wrong with HRC if you can get it, that team would be scary to watch though, it would risk being like Force India last season, the team would probably start discussing team orders but neither of them would listen lol.