Go back to previous topic
Forum nameOkay Sports
Topic subjectbottom of the division jack...they are broke..NOBODY wants
Topic URLhttp://board.okayplayer.com/okp.php?az=show_topic&forum=8&topic_id=2646374&mesg_id=2646933
2646933, bottom of the division jack...they are broke..NOBODY wants
Posted by ambient1, Thu Mar-15-18 09:48 AM
to come here...We can make a move or 2 in the draft to 'help' but.....

Look at our org
Look at our team
Look at our coaches

we have an outdated, inept, conservative, boring offense...We kept Marty.....................................................

we 'Went all in on defense' last year with the easiest schedule we will see in YEARS and still ain't do shit (a lot of our defensive stats are fools gold...see Weddle)

Our receivers caught a lot of flack and in some instances, rightfully so.....but Maclin literally quitting mid season was telling...Wallace been biting his tongue...Joe ain't been the same and too comfy.

The team doesn't want to win...Bisciotti been pissin on our heads tellin us its half n half and b4 casual fans ate it up bcuz this city loves tradition and blind loyalty...meanwhile EVERY move they made makes 0 sense...we blew it...now we are financially hamstrung until maybe 2020....so yep...bottom of the division

I really like Guice(prefer Michel because of the type of back and would love to get the TE from Penn St)...but ummmmm....aint no way in HELL I want
>or Zeus Jr.

nigga did 14 reps on the bench....I can do 14 reps RIGHT NOW in dress clothes, old, half sleep and hungover and I ain't built like a OT lol