Go back to previous topic
Forum nameOkay Sports
Topic subjectBut it doesn't quite work like that though
Topic URLhttp://board.okayplayer.com/okp.php?az=show_topic&forum=8&topic_id=2643098&mesg_id=2643254
2643254, But it doesn't quite work like that though
Posted by auragin_boi, Tue Feb-13-18 09:05 AM
$60 Highest Avg, $60 best record
$240 for the runner up
$600 for the winner

^^^These will be a little different as Shawn didn't pay, a few people paid late and Smerf may or may not pay. So the runner up would get the same type of % of the actual pot (like 28%) and the rest goes to the winner.

The big pot, if won by Shawn, might be in question but the runner up still wins $$$. And if Shawn doesn't finish with best record, there's $$$ to be had. He likely has highest avg on lock unless you put up 350+ for the last 5 games and he's sub 300.

So it's not just the grand pot.

My thought is, the next highest for each of these should get the $$$, whoever has second best record if he has the best, whoever has second highest avg if he has the highest. In both cases, you'd get the money right today. LOL @ you talking yourself out of cash.

And I think if Shawn wins, whoever he beats should get the whole pot $840. It's basically saying it's an exhibition and as that team was the only one to make it legitimately, they deserve the prize.

But as Commish, I'm good with whatever the league wants to do.