Go back to previous topic
Forum nameOkay Sports
Topic subjectOKP Survivor XIII - Week 18: The Playoffs (Push and Predictions)
Topic URLhttp://board.okayplayer.com/okp.php?az=show_topic&forum=8&topic_id=2643098
2643098, OKP Survivor XIII - Week 18: The Playoffs (Push and Predictions)
Posted by auragin_boi, Mon Feb-12-18 10:49 AM
Monies:
****PAYMENT IS DUE IMMEDIATELY****
Total due currently for those who haven't paid: $76
You have until 11:59pm on February 28th to pay without further penalty.
paypal for payment: emystery@yahoo.com or paypal.me/auraginboi

Missing payment:
-Theo ($4 balance...you were 2 days late)
-Shawn (not paying)
-Smerf (Kawhi Leonard)

****Late payment penalty schedule ***
Missed Oct deadline date = $4
No payment by Nov 30th = $4
No payment by Dec 31st = $4
No payment by Jan 31st = $4
No payment by Feb 28/29th = $4
No payment by Mar 31st = $4
No payment until the entire season is over = $25 total penalty

This would make the fee $85 at seasons end ($60 entry plus $25 penalty).

Gonna post this every rankings until everyone who is paying has paid.

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

Rankings-
1) Ghostown DJs (Shawndme7) (40-13), 304.1, (LR=1) - Latest win streak means I can go the whole season without ranking a rookie #1. Good job Shawn! Now lose in the second round pronto.

2) Gonzo's Ghoulies (cgonz00cc)(40-13), 301.0, (2) - Impressive rookie regular season debut. 300+ average has only been accomplished once in this league (by yours truly) so a masterful job and commendation is in effect. But...don't mean a thing without that ring.

3) Washington DC Brunchers (basa20003) (36-17), 297.1, (3) - I've seen pics of Basa online (no-stalk-o)...so I made a voodoo doll that looks like him and I'm going to hex him to make tons of mistakes in his first round match up...hehehe.

4) Tribeca HiBrows (ernest +1) (36-17), 283.5, (4) - The LeBron James of Survivor. I think it's time for realignment lol

5) Virgin Island Presidents (theothursdays) (31-22), 288.1, (5) - Theo has been under the radar all season after a rocky start. I would LMAO if he actually snuck in and won it all.

6) Coney Island Bad Boys VIII (cenario) (28-25), 281.8, (7) - Rondo, Rondo, Rondo, Rondo, Rondo...if he don't ball C gonna lose to Gonzo (or Shawn or Theo).

7) Oakland Cardpullers (MrHood75) (28-25), 274.8, (6) - Man, the Black conference is shaping up to be very uninteresting. I can't even manufacture story lines. Hoods had a solid season but it all feels like they are all lambs to Ern's slaughter.

8) Stanley Forms a Wall (JBoogs) (27-26), 268.8, (8) - See Oakland.

9) Englewood GunViolence (theinfamousdvs) (26-27), 271.0, (9) - See Oakland...BUT, Englewood has the goods to scare some folx. WHY didn't I think LaVine would come back ballin'? SMH

10)Northeast DC (magilla) (30-23), 260.5, (10) - Luckiest man alive and should be playing the stock market and lottery right today. Might even luck into a conference finals bid...and the buck will stop there.

11)Chino Hills Big Ballers (ryanm) (19-34), 247.5, (14) - Still trying though practically eliminated from the playoffs. Heart of a former champ.

12)Chi.ESL Markrakanens (auragin_boi) (22-31), 271.4, (11) - L steak going, Boogie down (BRONX). Without a miracle (and there's a few hopefuls on my roster) my season ends at the first round.

13)L.A. Oatmeal Faces (TheRealBillyOcean) (17-36), 246.2, (13) - Better luck next year (lol and yes, I know RBO is making the playoffs)

14)Ozarks GOBs (ceej) (19-34), 253.2, (12) - Ceej's team committed suicide a month ago. Better luck next year.

15)Waiters Isle Rappity Raps (DJR3) (13-40), 231.1, (15) - BLNY (don't even warrant the full sentence)

16)Restown Smerf City Slamz (Merf2384) (12-41), 221.3, (16) - BLNY (and pay the damn fee already! lol)

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~
Playoff predictions:
As has been the case for the past 2-3 seasons, my predictions are based on the playoff compare tool: https://basketball.sports.ws/league/playoff_compare.x?league=180087

I will assume seedings based on current record and assumption of where each team finally lands.

With that said:
Black Conference-
Seeds
1) Tribeca (Ern)
2) NE DC (Magilla)
3) Oakland (Hood)
4) Englewood (DVS)
5) Stanley (Boogs)
6) LA (RBO)

First Round
6) LA (RBO) vs 3) Oakland (Hood)
https://basketball.sports.ws/league/playoff_compare.x?league=180087&team1=13&team2=16
Prediction: 3-2 Oakland in a series much closer than expected

5) Stanley (Boogs) vs 4) Englewood (DVS)
https://basketball.sports.ws/league/playoff_compare.x?league=180087&team1=2&team2=15
Prediction: 3-1 Englewooooooooood

Second Round
4) Englewood (DVS) vs 1) Tribeca (Ern)
https://basketball.sports.ws/league/playoff_compare.x?league=180087&team1=15&team2=14
Prediction: UPSET CITY BABY!!! 3-2 Englewooooooooooooood

3) Oakland (Hood) vs 2) NE DC (Magilla)
https://basketball.sports.ws/league/playoff_compare.x?league=180087&team1=16&team2=7
Prediction: 3-2 NE DC

Conference final
4) Englewood (DVS) vs 2) NE DC (Magilla)
https://basketball.sports.ws/league/playoff_compare.x?league=180087&team1=15&team2=7
Prediction: 3-2 Englewooooooooooooooood DVS makes it to the finals as a ROOKIE!

White Conference-
Seeds
1) Ghoulies (Gonzo)
2) Ghostown (Shawn)
3) DC (Basa)
4) VI (Theo)
5) Coney Isle (Dep Commish)
6) ChiESL (Commish)

The #1 seed will depend on Westbrook playing tomorrow against Clev. On top of that, even if he plays, Shawn might still lose the last game of the season to Theo while Gonzo is likely winning out. Shawn will lose best record by 1 game and if not careful with his scores over the last 5 games, might be at risk of losing highest avg also (which are both payable achievements to Gonzo should he win them, actually, he'll get them anyway as Shawn's ineligible to collect).

First Round
6) ChiESL (Commish) vs 3) DC (Basa)
https://basketball.sports.ws/league/playoff_compare.x?league=180087&team1=3&team2=6
Prediction: 3-1 DC

5) Coney Isle (Dep Commish) vs 4) VI (Theo)
https://basketball.sports.ws/league/playoff_compare.x?league=180087&team1=5&team2=10
Prediction: 3-2 VI - Jokic, Oladipo and Ben Simmons ultimately prove to be too much.

Second Round
4) VI (Theo) vs 1) Ghoulies (Gonzo)
https://basketball.sports.ws/league/playoff_compare.x?league=180087&team1=10&team2=1
Prediction: 3-1 VI

3) DC (Basa) vs 2) Ghostown (Shawn)
https://basketball.sports.ws/league/playoff_compare.x?league=180087&team1=6&team2=4
Prediction: 3-1 Ghostown

Conference Final
4) VI (Theo) vs 2) Ghostown (Shawn)
https://basketball.sports.ws/league/playoff_compare.x?league=180087&team1=10&team2=4

Your 2017-2018 OKP Survivor League Predicted FInals:
4) Englewood (DVS) vs 2) Ghostown (Shawn)
https://basketball.sports.ws/league/playoff_compare.x?league=180087&team1=15&team2=4

Your Predicted 2017/2018 OKP Survivor League Champions:

The Ghostown DJ's (Shawn)

Edit: And if this should happen, all the pot winnings would go to DVS as there is no clear cut runner up given the finals. LOL

2643103, so should we start realignment ideas now? I say get the rook out of our
Posted by Cenario, Mon Feb-12-18 11:01 AM
conference. lol
2643106, 'cism
Posted by Basaglia, Mon Feb-12-18 11:09 AM
2643152, Whatever Shawn wins should be rolled-over to next year
Posted by theothursdays, Mon Feb-12-18 01:08 PM
2643165, If this gains steam, I'm with it
Posted by auragin_boi, Mon Feb-12-18 02:59 PM
But then we should put in a rule in theoff-season stating that if you play, you have to pay.

I'm not trying to be a bill collector (LABeat last season, Smerf this season). There has to be SOME payment at the start of the season and a monthly payment plan to cover the whole thing by the end of Feb.

Given Shawn's situation, I let it fly this year, plus we needed the body. We can start next seasons GM hunt earlier and have a few on deck in case someone can't return to avoid the desperation.

But having a vacant pot rollover every year...smh. Nah.
2643170, its the same to me either way. someone's gonna get money they don't
Posted by Cenario, Mon Feb-12-18 03:12 PM
'deserve'.

Either this year's runner up or next year's winner.
2643178, I mean who cares who deserves the money
Posted by ShawndmeSlanted, Mon Feb-12-18 03:38 PM
someone is still declared a winner. If you dont pocket it, who cares. if you pocket it, $$$$$$$

im still trying to figure out what to do with Sabonis/Beas

Monroe/Birch/ and kornet though
2643184, so you agree with me?
Posted by Cenario, Mon Feb-12-18 03:59 PM
lol
2643192, absolutely not.
Posted by cgonz00cc, Mon Feb-12-18 04:21 PM
the only fair result of shawn winning from a gambling perspective is everybody gets their money back

the people who paid gambled (not necessarily "competed") against only each other and pushed in that scenario
2643216, Which is why I asked to address this weeks ago
Posted by ErnestLee, Mon Feb-12-18 10:02 PM
Are we just hoping Shawn doesnt win?
2643219, in my mind -
Posted by cgonz00cc, Mon Feb-12-18 10:47 PM
the people who have paid have entered $60 side bets with each other against the pot, betting on themselves to win the league. if none of us win, we all push and no one gets paid. then we all get our money back.

the competition and our "side bet" are basically 2 separate things if there is even 1 person who isnt paying.

2643254, But it doesn't quite work like that though
Posted by auragin_boi, Tue Feb-13-18 09:05 AM
$60 Highest Avg, $60 best record
$240 for the runner up
$600 for the winner

^^^These will be a little different as Shawn didn't pay, a few people paid late and Smerf may or may not pay. So the runner up would get the same type of % of the actual pot (like 28%) and the rest goes to the winner.

The big pot, if won by Shawn, might be in question but the runner up still wins $$$. And if Shawn doesn't finish with best record, there's $$$ to be had. He likely has highest avg on lock unless you put up 350+ for the last 5 games and he's sub 300.

So it's not just the grand pot.

My thought is, the next highest for each of these should get the $$$, whoever has second best record if he has the best, whoever has second highest avg if he has the highest. In both cases, you'd get the money right today. LOL @ you talking yourself out of cash.

And I think if Shawn wins, whoever he beats should get the whole pot $840. It's basically saying it's an exhibition and as that team was the only one to make it legitimately, they deserve the prize.

But as Commish, I'm good with whatever the league wants to do.
2643259, I agree...give it to 2nd place in whatever applicable categories.
Posted by Cenario, Tue Feb-13-18 09:37 AM
or send the money to WS so we can get some sort of upgrade for our league or priority customer service lolz.
2643262, lmao, true
Posted by ErnestLee, Tue Feb-13-18 09:47 AM
>or send the money to WS so we can get some sort of upgrade
>for our league or priority customer service lolz.

But yea, I always assumed everything would just slide down to the next in line.
2643522, My only potential disagreement would be if Shawn makes the finals
Posted by theothursdays, Wed Feb-14-18 10:29 AM
If Shawn wins, can't reward someone who got 2nd place to take home the whole pot.

Even if Shawn loses the finals, seems like the 2nd place money should be split by the teams who lost in the Conference Finals or something.

I'd even rather give it to AB for running this.

Rolling it over to next year does allow Shawn the chance to actually claim it, but is pretty anti-climactic.
2643303, i actually didnt know there was reg season money
Posted by cgonz00cc, Tue Feb-13-18 11:37 AM
but that isnt the problem

and now youre kinda talking about a scenario where the weaker conference champion has an inside track to the pot. shawn beats Ba or me in 6 games where both avg 300+ and then he blows out out someone from the other bracket and that guy gets paid?

cmon now

2643307, That's unpossible
Posted by ErnestLee, Tue Feb-13-18 11:43 AM
shawn
>beats Ba or me in 6 games where both avg 300+
2643313, this dude drafted like a vet but he posting mighty rookie
Posted by Cenario, Tue Feb-13-18 12:16 PM
2643317, lol...I just said almost the exact same thing.
Posted by auragin_boi, Tue Feb-13-18 12:42 PM
2643308, Thems the breaks fam...
Posted by auragin_boi, Tue Feb-13-18 11:53 AM
Runner up has always gotten paid since we started a payout. The team the champ beat in their conference final might be better than the team they beat in the final but we don't arbitrarily reassign the cash then.

You beat who's in front of you. Happens one conference was stronger this year. Hell, the reigning champ is from the OTHER conference so it's not like anything is a given.

You don't want the 'what if' scenario of Shawn winning then don't hold injured players on your roster too long and stay pressed until the end...and you do it yourself.

Otherwise, we've got to have a provision. A refund is just like saying "we all played for free this year"...and we didn't.

Also rook...FYI, all 4 rounds of our playoffs are best of 5.

>but that isnt the problem
>
>and now youre kinda talking about a scenario where the weaker
>conference champion has an inside track to the pot. shawn
>beats Ba or me in 6 games where both avg 300+ and then he
>blows out out someone from the other bracket and that guy gets
>paid?
>
>cmon now
>
>
2643315, waiting for him to have a Radin (RIP) meltdown
Posted by ShawndmeSlanted, Tue Feb-13-18 12:27 PM
take his ball and go home off this and a key injury lol
2643316, What's funny is, he's in line for $120 off rip if he just be a rookie
Posted by auragin_boi, Tue Feb-13-18 12:41 PM
and go with the flow.

Then if his team gets healthy while he gets that 1st round bye, he has a good shot at the whole enchilada.

Rookies...talking themselves in circles since forever.
2643319, im just genuinely not understanding the concept
Posted by cgonz00cc, Tue Feb-13-18 12:52 PM
i understand giving the runner-up the regular season money. its an aggregate and everyone had the same opportunities to score points all year.

but im just honestly not seeing another logical, mathematical, and inherently valid way to award tournament money when one guy has no skin in the game. tilting it toward being in an easier conference is not the answer. it raises everyones probability on that side of the bracket, even assuming random distribution. thats inherently not a fair bet. shawn has gambled, he knows this.
2643324, Ok...you're over thinking in Gonz
Posted by auragin_boi, Tue Feb-13-18 01:06 PM
>i understand giving the runner-up the regular season money.
>its an aggregate and everyone had the same opportunities to
>score points all year.

Word.

>but im just honestly not seeing another logical, mathematical,
>and inherently valid way to award tournament money when one
>guy has no skin in the game. tilting it toward being in an
>easier conference is not the answer. it raises everyones
>probability on that side of the bracket, even assuming random
>distribution. thats inherently not a fair bet. shawn has
>gambled, he knows this.

Well, if we actually had a way to do a '3rd place' between the conference finals losers, I guess we could go with that and they could get the runner up pot. Technically, I 'could' rig the site to get boxscores maybe (sometimes it works, sometimes it won't calculate it) to see who would win. And the GM's would have to stay active through the finals but this seems a lot more work than just letting whomever makes it to the finals decide.

What you see as a tilt, is what I see as luck of the draw. If Shawn had paid or someone else played in his spot and paid, you'd still have the same obstacle and if you lost to him, would still be a better team than most in the Black Conference but you wouldn't get no cash. Only difference here is Shawn can't get any money so whomever makes it there opposite him gets the whole pot.

Beat who's in front of you and this won't be an issue. Ultimately, you're going to have to do better than "we should all get a refund" though.
2643394, you may be right
Posted by cgonz00cc, Tue Feb-13-18 06:02 PM

>What you see as a tilt, is what I see as luck of the draw. If
>Shawn had paid or someone else played in his spot and paid,
>you'd still have the same obstacle

right, but as is, half the league doesnt have that obstacle because they wouldnt have to beat him no matter what happens.

>Beat who's in front of you and this won't be an issue.
>Ultimately, you're going to have to do better than "we should
>all get a refund" though.

lol this isnt a personal crusade. im just trying to find a solution
2643325, if I win I could also donate my portion to a charity of choice
Posted by ShawndmeSlanted, Tue Feb-13-18 01:08 PM
if thatll make you feel better
2643351, sounds selfish.
Posted by Cenario, Tue Feb-13-18 03:07 PM
2643368, Fine
Posted by ShawndmeSlanted, Tue Feb-13-18 04:01 PM
Charity of 2nd place guys choice lol

Or we all vote collectively and send it to a charity make it even more convuluted
2643381, Just lose
Posted by ErnestLee, Tue Feb-13-18 04:28 PM
Problem solved.
2643383, highly possible
Posted by ShawndmeSlanted, Tue Feb-13-18 04:35 PM
2643392, I'd like to nominate the
Posted by auragin_boi, Tue Feb-13-18 06:00 PM
"Let's give it to the Commish who's been our Rock for over 10yrs, deservedly" Fund.
2643401, Motherfucker you own a home
Posted by ShawndmeSlanted, Tue Feb-13-18 07:37 PM
Take out a damn home equity LOc and ball out

I’m almost 40 and still renting with no home ownership in sight.

Fuck NYC
2643479, And a time share in Honolulu
Posted by ErnestLee, Tue Feb-13-18 11:43 PM
2643518, LMAO...I wish
Posted by auragin_boi, Wed Feb-14-18 10:15 AM
but I do hope to live/retire there within 10-15yrs.

I swear that's my new dream.
2643517, lol...this sounds like a "move outta NYC" problem
Posted by auragin_boi, Wed Feb-14-18 10:14 AM
I live in the outskirts of the Chicago metro area. Not IN Chicago. I'd never do that again. Might help to fall in love with suburban life. *shrug*

>Take out a damn home equity LOc and ball out

'This' has nothing to do with 'that'. lol

>I’m almost 40 and still renting with no home ownership in
>sight.
>
>Fuck NYC

I feel you bro. Gotta be some options though. I think you and wifey just like the NYC living. I'm sure there's options outside of the city. I feel like if I can get to downtown Chicago in 30-45 minutes, I'm good with that.
2643218, I *should* get Gonz in Game 57
Posted by ErnestLee, Mon Feb-12-18 10:24 PM

>The #1 seed will depend on Westbrook playing tomorrow against
>Clev. On top of that, even if he plays, Shawn might still lose
>the last game of the season to Theo while Gonzo is likely
>winning out.

Projections have it close, but now Draymond is out and he has no forward minutes behind.

2643224, idc about #1 or #2, as long as im not #3
Posted by cgonz00cc, Mon Feb-12-18 11:01 PM
and im not. after game 55 gets recorded i go up 4 on Ba with 3 to play.

2643227, Top seed gets $$$
Posted by ErnestLee, Mon Feb-12-18 11:34 PM
Thats why he was breaking it down. Although said dough is now in limbo anyway lol.
2643463, This all star break right before the playoffs is awesome
Posted by Cenario, Tue Feb-13-18 10:28 PM
Doesn't necessarily benefit me..but seems pretty good for the league in general.
2643520, It really is...allows some folx to get healthy
Posted by auragin_boi, Wed Feb-14-18 10:17 AM
and gives a little pause before the action starts.

Kudos to the league for starting the season 2 weeks earlier and adding extra time to the all-star break.

With all the injuries this year though, players might want to start their off season training sooner.
2643524, man this season is crazy
Posted by ShawndmeSlanted, Wed Feb-14-18 10:38 AM
>and gives a little pause before the action starts.
>
>Kudos to the league for starting the season 2 weeks earlier
>and adding extra time to the all-star break.
>
>With all the injuries this year though, players might want to
>start their off season training sooner.

Looking at all my moves from draft to FAgency, I made the right move 90%-95% of the time. Yet I cant shake the field. The bye is awesome because Im around longer, but no ne of the potential teams i could play off the bye make me feel better than the other.

Im grateful for Russ already being back
2643536, Right...it's like everyone is going to be potent and ready to go
Posted by auragin_boi, Wed Feb-14-18 11:39 AM
I can't even call the playoffs. Only thing I'm certain about is Ern is the favorite 'over there' but even that's not as much of a certainty as normal for a conference leader.

The first round ISLAND WAR between Coney and Virgin is gonna be nuts.

Theo's team is BALLIN and so is Cenario's.

#No easy matchups.
2643540, I really thought I had a chance at catching theo for HCA smh
Posted by Cenario, Wed Feb-14-18 11:46 AM
2643539, With the efficient nba, everyone roster is deep. Like I put up 330
Posted by Cenario, Wed Feb-14-18 11:46 AM
and feel like 3 of my guys were still subpar.

i look around at the boxscores and see others doing the same.
2643557, #55 - 4 DNPs, 25 unused minutes, 336.7
Posted by cgonz00cc, Wed Feb-14-18 12:33 PM
2643525, Sorry Dat Zingis got hurt....but it could help. a lot.
Posted by Basaglia, Wed Feb-14-18 10:39 AM
2643538, It might but I'm planning a coup
Posted by auragin_boi, Wed Feb-14-18 11:41 AM
Losing Boogie put me in extra pressed mode and losing D'Angelo early already had me pressed.

My roster might change game to game or series to series but your a** is in for at least a serious scare in the first round.

My game two is projecting at 345 and Teague put up a nice game for that one.

GRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRR

http://images6.fanpop.com/image/photos/32100000/Wallpaper-braveheart-32189752-1920-1080.jpg
2643543, Alright...let's do this already ****VOTE...IMPORTANT****
Posted by auragin_boi, Wed Feb-14-18 11:52 AM
As Shawn is not paying but has a good shot at winning, we need to decide how to handle payouts should he make the finals.

For best record and avg, I'm executive decisioning them to the next in line record and avg wise.

For runner up or winner, here are your options:

Shawn makes the finals and wins:
A) Runner up gets whole pot
B) Winnings roll over to next season
C) Commish Bribery
D) Runner up gets winner's cut and Commish finagles a 3rd place series for runner up cut (like this: https://basketball.sports.ws/game/180087/59/3/6 <--can't see this on the site yet as the season isn't over but that's me and Basa's first round if the season ended today)
E) Runner up gets winner's cut and runner up cut is split between the 2 conference finals losers

Shawn makes the finals and loses:
A) Winner gets whole pot
B) Runner up portion rolls over to next season
C) Commish Bribery
D) Commish finagles a 3rd place series for runner up cut (see above)
E) Runner up cut is split between the 2 conference finals losers

Majority vote wins. Voting is open until the start of the Conference Finals (meaning the first deadline, which is currently 8pm EST on 3/12).
2643564, Shawn's been active all year. Can't he just win the pot, minus $85?
Posted by magilla vanilla, Wed Feb-14-18 12:58 PM
2643598, If everyone else thinks it's fair...sure
Posted by auragin_boi, Wed Feb-14-18 02:51 PM
but I'm sure 'no skin in, no skin out' is some of the prevailing thought.

It's not my call. I just compiled a list of options presented. If you want to present this as an option and majority agree, I'm good with that too.
2643599, I mean, it'd be like he was paying the year-end fee.
Posted by magilla vanilla, Wed Feb-14-18 02:54 PM
Dude's been in every post, maintained his squad. If he wins, he wins.
2643602, "I cant and wont pay on principle" - shawn
Posted by cgonz00cc, Wed Feb-14-18 03:06 PM
absolutely not.

he already acknowledged that as a former gambler he didnt even believe it would have been fair to buy in 6 weeks ago, and also stated no buy in, no money.

thats actually the annoying part of all this. shawn understands gambling, betting, probability, etc. now the idea is floating around that every. single. player. can lose his entry bet. yet my idea of giving everyone money back if shawn wins, was dismissed out of hand. thats lunacy.

that isnt how gambling works.
2643600, absolutely not lol
Posted by cgonz00cc, Wed Feb-14-18 02:54 PM
2643603, Why not? Give me a real reason.
Posted by magilla vanilla, Wed Feb-14-18 03:10 PM
It's not like he just set up a team to make up the numbers and left. He's been in the posts talking shit. He's maintained his roster. The only thing he didn't do is trade.
2643604, #52. shawn already gave you the reason in the week 8 post.
Posted by cgonz00cc, Wed Feb-14-18 03:12 PM
2643607, ^^^
Posted by ShawndmeSlanted, Wed Feb-14-18 03:35 PM
not to complicate things but I dont think its fair for me to take it without paying.I wouldnt take it persoally. If anything, I'd do what I said yesterday, I would donate it to a charity of my choice or if the group wants-- our choice.

On the flip side, I dont think its a straight gambling analogy where its a push and everyone gets their money back either. Gambling is not exactly = to fantasy even though I used that analogy before.

But at the end of the day, I think the best/most fair to do this is to have you guys vote on it, and whatever you decide as a group is what happens.

Im obviously not gonna vote here

Of course I could lose and this could all be moot.
2643610, My vote's for option F
Posted by magilla vanilla, Wed Feb-14-18 04:03 PM
2643671, One beef- If Shawn wins I don't agree with runner-up getting champs cut
Posted by theothursdays, Wed Feb-14-18 11:15 PM
I mean, they lost-- theres no evidence theyd have beaten a different team if Shawn didnt make it.

Right?
2643676, They should get it bc they were the best team out of those
Posted by Cenario, Wed Feb-14-18 11:21 PM
That paid the full price.

😆
2643708, it ain't gonna be you, so idk why you're lobbying for it.
Posted by magilla vanilla, Thu Feb-15-18 09:41 AM
2643711, fam, go sit your good average in season 2 ass down somewhere.
Posted by Cenario, Thu Feb-15-18 09:51 AM
2643859, not necessarily
Posted by cgonz00cc, Fri Feb-16-18 07:21 PM
they were just the best team out of the group that, no matter what happens, wont ever have to beat the top seed of the whole tournament
2643824, E is probably easiest. Thats my vote
Posted by ErnestLee, Fri Feb-16-18 09:42 AM
2643826, I like option D for both...Ern it dammit lol
Posted by auragin_boi, Fri Feb-16-18 09:57 AM
2643852, I'm cool with that if you want to do the work
Posted by ErnestLee, Fri Feb-16-18 04:45 PM
2643858, Voting E for both.
Posted by mrhood75, Fri Feb-16-18 06:20 PM
2643860, A to both.
Posted by Ryan M, Fri Feb-16-18 07:22 PM
2643861, so let me guess...
Posted by cgonz00cc, Fri Feb-16-18 07:23 PM
everyone from the other conference votes for E, and because shawn is rightfully abstaining, they have enough votes to award themselves an easier path to money

this is actually getting worse instead of better
2643862, there is only one real solution and i dont understand the issue
Posted by cgonz00cc, Fri Feb-16-18 07:32 PM
everyone plays to win

if shawn makes the finals its winner take all, no runner up prize awarded. this still disproportionately affects the other conference in a positive way in terms of payout, but negatively in terms of potentially making the finals and getting nothing. BALANCE, people!

anyone but shawn wins, congrats youre rich. even richer if you actually beat shawn in the finals.

shawn wins, the tournament money is sent back to guys who paid at a pro-rated amount. commish keeps all late fees. lil piece of pork for you AB!

OR

rolled over and awarded to whichever of us finishes with the best record/average *next year*. it would have to be a regular season award, because only the players who paid THIS year will be eligible, not any potential rookies from next year. obviously anyone who doesnt come back next year would forfeit that.

ill he really honest, when i decided i wanted to join the league, the Survivor "brand" played a huge role. it should be absolutely imperative to everyone that competitive balance and fair betting are actively protected. if someone has a better way to do that Im all ears. but as is...im not seeing one.
2643879, lol. Has nothing to do with an 'easier path to money'
Posted by ErnestLee, Sat Feb-17-18 02:40 PM
Not scared of anyone on the other side personally, in fact I've outscored you easily over the last 10. Just whats easiest for Ab, and doesn't involve awful teams getting their money back. That's a horrible idea.
2643883, its not qualitative
Posted by cgonz00cc, Sat Feb-17-18 04:05 PM
fewer series = easier

you or boogs/magilla could win the entire pot with two series wins

thats absurd.

what to do with the money if shawn wins should be what we are talking about, giving it back was one option.

we should not be talking about giving money to someone who doesnt win the whole tournament.
2644024, Chemtrail conspiracy theorists make more sense than you
Posted by magilla vanilla, Mon Feb-19-18 03:27 PM
I’m in this thread literally saying “pyey that man his minny” (c)Malkovich and you’re suggesting… what, exactly.
2644030, how is that not clear?
Posted by cgonz00cc, Mon Feb-19-18 05:28 PM
no one should get winners money unless they win the whole tournament, ie no one should get the winners pot just for making the finals

the only contingency to implement is what to do if shawn wins, and what to do with runner up money if he loses in the finals. but if any one team has to beat him along the way no other teams should get a pass.

i really dont understand whats complicated about that
2644063, Not what I was saying. I said no one is arguing for "an easier path to money"
Posted by magilla vanilla, Tue Feb-20-18 10:45 AM
Especially not the possible BLM conference champs (me/Ern).
2644364, maybe not by motivation, but that would be the result
Posted by cgonz00cc, Fri Feb-23-18 09:02 AM
2644432, Cool story Ms. Sarandon
Posted by magilla vanilla, Fri Feb-23-18 02:44 PM
2643999, My vote goes for E
Posted by DVS, Mon Feb-19-18 11:27 AM
spreads the pot around.

D
2643665, Enes on that survivor playoff flow
Posted by Cenario, Wed Feb-14-18 09:52 PM
2643679, Making it interesting down the stretch...
Posted by Ryan M, Wed Feb-14-18 11:33 PM
STill essentially impossible to make the playoffs but fun regardless

OH also? I’m a top 3 coach of the year easily.
2643703, Theo had two guys who put up 80+ on me....smh
Posted by auragin_boi, Thu Feb-15-18 09:09 AM
https://basketball.sports.ws/game/180087/57/10/3

I might put up 340 and still lose by 60.

And as far as them 'offs go...I might not win but we are making a nice post-Boogie bounceback. Man, I can only imagine if he was still healthy:

https://basketball.sports.ws/game/180087/59/0/3/3
https://basketball.sports.ws/game/180087/60/0/3/3

At least I might keep it competitive. lol
2643706, good...hopefully he gets those games out now lol
Posted by Cenario, Thu Feb-15-18 09:23 AM
2643819, Jokic dealing
Posted by ShawndmeSlanted, Fri Feb-16-18 08:49 AM
Can someone post up the playoff brackets so we can “watch”
2643822, Unless Trevor Booker turns into Superman...
Posted by auragin_boi, Fri Feb-16-18 09:19 AM
https://basketball.sports.ws/game/180087/56/15/12/3

DVS just punch my ticket to them 'offs!

Basa...this won't be no cakewalk. Better hope no one else plays like Kyle did:

https://basketball.sports.ws/game/180087/59/3/6/3
https://basketball.sports.ws/game/180087/60/3/6/3
https://basketball.sports.ws/game/180087/61/6/3/3

Projections say I lose a few close ones (outside of game 1) but anything can happen. Just glad to be close enough to make it interesting.

Man...if I had Boogie though. SMH
2643831, i didn't know the playoffs started.
Posted by Basaglia, Fri Feb-16-18 11:14 AM
2643843, Honestly, I'm just glad to make you sweat.
Posted by Ryan M, Fri Feb-16-18 02:18 PM
Getting back ALMOST into the playoff hunt was my goal once shit went sideways for me. I did it. Had I kept some of the players I dropped I might have been able to do it (Sabonis, etc.).

Ah well. Such is life. Still a bad season but I made it respectable.
2643849, I respect that *Fist emoji*
Posted by auragin_boi, Fri Feb-16-18 03:31 PM
2644062, ....You're welcome (c) Kobe nm
Posted by DVS, Tue Feb-20-18 10:38 AM
2644241, here we go....
Posted by ShawndmeSlanted, Thu Feb-22-18 09:46 AM
post all star break games begin in the middle of round 1
2644245, Let's play some basketball (c) fergie
Posted by Cenario, Thu Feb-22-18 10:15 AM
2644247, LMAOOOOOfkldskakfgdf,.
Posted by ShawndmeSlanted, Thu Feb-22-18 10:21 AM
2644246, Voting update:
Posted by auragin_boi, Thu Feb-22-18 10:21 AM
Leading votes:

1) E - Runner up cut is split between the 2 conference finals losers
(3 votes)
2) D - Commish finagles a 3rd place series for runner up cut (1 vote and a possible)
3) A - Winner/Runner up gets whole pot (1 vote)
4) Other "Let Shawn Have it" (1 vote)
5) One beef "Doesn't agree with runner up getting total pot" (1 vote)

Total votes/comments: 7
Deadline to vote is 3/12, majority vote wins
2644337, #FREEBOBBY
Posted by ErnestLee, Thu Feb-22-18 10:29 PM
2644361, #lockupbiz
Posted by ShawndmeSlanted, Fri Feb-23-18 08:30 AM
though
2644362, So
Posted by ShawndmeSlanted, Fri Feb-23-18 08:32 AM
as long as embiid plays, my team should have at least a tie for best record. Theres a chance I lose points high, but I think Gonzo is about to have a real low game -- so that should be safe.

My next game will be under 300, but my last game should end up over 300 --which would keep me above 300 for the season (though below ABs record, right?)

Still cant look at that playoff bracket and figure out who id play though LMAO
2644625, Dam, Boogs snatched that bye?
Posted by ErnestLee, Sun Feb-25-18 11:08 PM
2644627, Bwahaaaaaa lolmagillalol sucks
Posted by Cenario, Sun Feb-25-18 11:20 PM
2644633, He has two Centers, one is Nene.
Posted by ErnestLee, Sun Feb-25-18 11:28 PM
He's getting swept.
2644635, Oh he dropped to the 4th seed? Muhahahahhaaaa
Posted by Cenario, Sun Feb-25-18 11:34 PM
2644636, Yea and DVS is legit with Brow going Brow
Posted by ErnestLee, Sun Feb-25-18 11:37 PM
I need to shore some things up!
2644646, RE: Yea and DVS is legit with Brow going Brow
Posted by ShawndmeSlanted, Mon Feb-26-18 07:23 AM
I was wondering who had him
2644839, God DAM. Brow wants that back to back
Posted by ErnestLee, Mon Feb-26-18 10:57 PM
This is scary.
2644843, Don't matter...Magilla team trash.
Posted by Cenario, Mon Feb-26-18 11:04 PM
2644846, True, tis a bit of a waste. Hope he gets it out of system though
Posted by ErnestLee, Tue Feb-27-18 12:01 AM
Especially with Blake going anti-Brow right now.
2644869, Nah...AD on a mission. Without Boogie...and barring injury
Posted by auragin_boi, Tue Feb-27-18 08:54 AM
I expect him to do this, in some capacity, for the rest of the season.
2645021, Just delaying the inevitable but I'll take it
Posted by JBoogs, Tue Feb-27-18 06:45 PM
2644631, Round 1 vs theo da gawd
Posted by Cenario, Sun Feb-25-18 11:26 PM
2 hottest teams coming in.

No matter what, let's put up 300s every game.

Jokic scares the crap outta me
2645047, Scores looking worthy of a finals
Posted by theothursdays, Tue Feb-27-18 09:41 PM
2644801, Finally we get to see whats up. Game 1 of series 2 deadline tonight tho
Posted by ShawndmeSlanted, Mon Feb-26-18 04:23 PM
lol

Im interested to see what injuries shake out. Im goinna roll some dice with Noel up in my lineup. Reggie could be back by early march which fits into the deadlines for this series, but I dont think ill play him yet.

Wonder how much guys with players who are injury prone are sweating

AD
CP3
Im still sweating Russy a bit.

Wonder when Dray will get his 16th tech. Will it be in a crucial game? He had one rescinded from the weekend so he has 2 more to go
2644870, ***Looks at Angela Bassett*** “SHOW THEM WHO YOU ARE!”
Posted by TheRealBillyOcean, Tue Feb-27-18 08:55 AM
http://cdn2.stylecraze.com/wp-content/uploads/2012/10/11-Simple-Homemade-Oatmeal-Face-Packs-With-Pictures-1.jpg
2644944, ***BARK*** ***BARK** ***BARK*** ***BARK*** (c) M'Baku
Posted by mrhood75, Tue Feb-27-18 01:27 PM
2644872, Blessed to be in a position to take game 1
Posted by auragin_boi, Tue Feb-27-18 08:56 AM
*Prays to fantasy Gods*

Now if I can only get a fighting chance in 2 of the next 3...

And Teague already put up 60 in game 5.

If I somehow make it outta round 1, Teague is balling with Jimmy out the paint. Might be fruitful going forward.

First things first though.
2644945, man, shit.
Posted by magilla vanilla, Tue Feb-27-18 01:33 PM
Looks like I'm closing out with a 7 game L streak.
2644947, lolz
Posted by Cenario, Tue Feb-27-18 01:38 PM
2645055, Woo-hoo sixers choked away game 1
Posted by Cenario, Tue Feb-27-18 10:26 PM
2645087, RE: Woo-hoo sixers choked away game 1
Posted by ShawndmeSlanted, Wed Feb-28-18 07:17 AM
Gotta love howbthat one game can swing the series to a sweep
2645094, its funny 2 days ago i wouldn't have been shocked if i got swept.
Posted by Cenario, Wed Feb-28-18 09:09 AM
he's still projected to take game 2 tho, but jokic had a human game 3.
2645091, So NOW Batum wants to round into shape
Posted by auragin_boi, Wed Feb-28-18 08:55 AM
when the deadlines had him on the bottom of my line up until round 2.

SMH

I'm pushing 300 scores but to win this year, everyone will need 330+ scores lol

If I had Boogie, I'd be in good shape to make a run.

As it stands, I'll need Giannis to have a few duds, which don't look likely as he put up 80 in game 2 *mad-sad face*

If I can sneak one of the next 3 games, I feel good about game 5 but that's a big if.
2645582, The hell is he doing at the BOTTOM of your lineup?
Posted by ErnestLee, Fri Mar-02-18 08:48 PM
I can see moving him down but some of them dudes you got above him....looking a little rookish, might cost ya.
2645095, Milsap back, Magilla won't get no help from him though
Posted by auragin_boi, Wed Feb-28-18 09:11 AM
2645096, brutal, dude been feeling himself a little too much lately.
Posted by Cenario, Wed Feb-28-18 09:16 AM
popping off in october..smh.
2645131, Boo, motherfucker.
Posted by magilla vanilla, Wed Feb-28-18 12:43 PM
2645107, Nerlens back but I don’t know what to wxpect
Posted by ShawndmeSlanted, Wed Feb-28-18 10:17 AM
I need him now that Monroe may be getting a feeling out process. That whole fiasco cost me levert.
2645217, LMAO...giannis....get it out your system, dogg! LMAO!!!
Posted by Basaglia, Wed Feb-28-18 09:45 PM

i know for DAMN sure he gon beast down the stretch now.
2645218, bout got his eye poked out
Posted by cgonz00cc, Wed Feb-28-18 09:51 PM
2645247, I hope he misses a week...vision is important
Posted by auragin_boi, Thu Mar-01-18 09:19 AM
don't rush back trying to win games on a sinking ship.

Get ya eyes right then wear goggles.

*thumbs up to safety* lmao
2645248, im touched by your concern lmao
Posted by cgonz00cc, Thu Mar-01-18 09:21 AM
2645270, lol...only two teams in this league can talk sh*t to me about
Posted by auragin_boi, Thu Mar-01-18 09:56 AM
injuries. Ryan's and Smurfs.

Everyone else can kick rocks.

My top 5 players missed 76 games this season. And I lost my best (1st round pick) player for the year 2 weeks before the playoffs. I went on losing streaks of 7 and 9 games largely due to injuries.

And I still got my team putting up 300's in the playoffs. I've had to work HARD this season.

You lose your first rounder right now...*shrug*.
2645273, yeah, i've had the ideal injury scenario lol
Posted by Cenario, Thu Mar-01-18 09:59 AM
first 2 picks went down in the beginning of the year
magilla talked smack
i loaded up on the waiver wire
everyone's been pretty health since.

now that i've said that i'm sure i've jinxed myself.

oh wellz.
2645267, did all the lower seeds win game 1?
Posted by Cenario, Thu Mar-01-18 09:46 AM
2645347, Tyreke Evans picking a hell of a time to go all M.I.A... Galang Galang...
Posted by TheRealBillyOcean, Thu Mar-01-18 03:22 PM
Wtf bro.
2645358, RE: Tyreke Evans picking a hell of a time to go all M.I.A... Galang Galang...
Posted by ShawndmeSlanted, Thu Mar-01-18 03:55 PM
He’s done
2645423, You waited too long to start paying attention
Posted by ErnestLee, Thu Mar-01-18 10:59 PM
Rostering a bunch of dudes who play 3 minutes a game if at all. 3 Tyrkes aint gonna fix that.
2645473, Thank god for byes
Posted by ShawndmeSlanted, Fri Mar-02-18 11:49 AM
I probably woulda got swept vs theo or cenario 1st rd

Are my scores or predicted scores.

My team isnt struggling necessarily but they arent all clicking. Im getting weird games from Sabonis and Beasley the .4 or .5 killers.

Not sure how Nerlens gets integrated. Russy hasnt gone off lately, but on the flip side I think Joel is hot and Capela is playing well too.

Gonna be fun I hope this week, these guys step up
2645475, lol smh...that's a 300 avg.
Posted by Cenario, Fri Mar-02-18 12:07 PM
you woulda won game 1 against me/theo and lost 2 and 3.
2645482, RE: lol smh...that's a 300 avg.
Posted by ShawndmeSlanted, Fri Mar-02-18 12:43 PM
I wont mind if you coem through to round 2 with that Pau injury
2645485, yeah the rest of my F are kinda hit or miss
Posted by Cenario, Fri Mar-02-18 12:54 PM
maybe they'll do 1.5, maybe they don't play.

Anthony Davis beasting hasn't been good for Mirotic...been good for ronda tho.
2645592, Uh oh...
Posted by auragin_boi, Sat Mar-03-18 02:52 AM
2645594, Lolz
Posted by Cenario, Sat Mar-03-18 08:27 AM
2645605, why's it showing two different scores?
Posted by Basaglia, Sat Mar-03-18 11:33 AM
https://basketball.sports.ws/game/180087/61/3/6

*shrug*

edit: yeah, i just added ours scores player by player...dunno how they got me for 283. Nevermind...you had homecourt. my bad.

Giannis...lol...smh.
2645616, RE: why's it showing two different scores?
Posted by ShawndmeSlanted, Sat Mar-03-18 04:21 PM
Like the Lebron choke job in Dallas. Its ok, giannis will come back and win a ring or 3 for someone else in the future
2645619, Lol
Posted by Cenario, Sat Mar-03-18 04:53 PM
2645628, exactly.
Posted by Basaglia, Sat Mar-03-18 08:07 PM
2645595, Way to kick things off Russ
Posted by ShawndmeSlanted, Sat Mar-03-18 08:39 AM
2645609, Lol smh
Posted by Cenario, Sat Mar-03-18 12:45 PM
2645663, RE: Way to kick things off Russ
Posted by ShawndmeSlanted, Sun Mar-04-18 11:51 AM
Mill sap came back and killed jokic for you
2645667, Haha, I have a nice little lead,
Posted by Cenario, Sun Mar-04-18 12:16 PM
Need to finish him tonight
2645757, RE: Haha, I have a nice little lead,
Posted by ShawndmeSlanted, Mon Mar-05-18 10:06 AM
A couple eggs from me to keep Game 1 open despite two 2.0s. Especially since you got one from Enes
2645761, yep, you gonna lose bogdan and i'm gonna lose mcw and tyus
Posted by Cenario, Mon Mar-05-18 10:30 AM
should be clearer after tonight.

Pau had a strong rd 1 gm 5 wish i coulda got that for our game.
2645862, Still not definitive lol
Posted by ShawndmeSlanted, Tue Mar-06-18 09:06 AM
Looks like it’ll be Your 2 guards vs my 2 bigs.

I guess with the prediction I’d be a slight 55/45 favorite, but anything can happen there.
My game 2 is off to a sub 300 start though so I feel I really need game 1
2645864, yeah can go either way.
Posted by Cenario, Tue Mar-06-18 09:11 AM
I neeed a rondooooooo game.
2645869, Pretty good matchup for it to happen
Posted by ShawndmeSlanted, Tue Mar-06-18 09:26 AM
against a shitty, tanking, former team.

im hoping for Embiid and his rivalry vs Whiteside and the Emeka can come back and put up a really efficient game vs that same SAC team
2645876, 4 games day to dya should be enough
Posted by ShawndmeSlanted, Tue Mar-06-18 09:41 AM
Get well soonish pau

https://twitter.com/tom_orsborn/status/970883752766222336?s=19
2645881, smh
Posted by Cenario, Tue Mar-06-18 09:58 AM
2645717, good lord, my guys choked. good luck, AB.
Posted by Basaglia, Sun Mar-04-18 08:44 PM
2645863, Good series fam...I was sweating game 4
Posted by auragin_boi, Tue Mar-06-18 09:06 AM
Game 5 was looking less and less positive.

Good year though and glad to have you back.

I know I'm skating by right now and without some luck (Giannis bad game) I'm not advancing. Just makes me think if I had Cousins, I might actually have had a chance.
2645865, i can't believe a team with giannis and durant and good surrounding
Posted by Cenario, Tue Mar-06-18 09:13 AM
pieces lost to a team without its 1st rounder.

like i went through each game bc i couldn't believe it lol

our playoffs should be a best of 11 series lol
2645874, The rook has had some downturns recently
Posted by ShawndmeSlanted, Tue Mar-06-18 09:40 AM
but this motherucker just got Game genie for larry nance Jr.

Yikes
2645875, lol...man I AM WORKING
Posted by auragin_boi, Tue Mar-06-18 09:40 AM
Without Cuz, I have to perform gymnastics with my roster to get above 300.

No one can slip against me or they'll find themselves in a bad situation. That's all I wanted. To be dangerous 'enough'. Unless I find the perfect 'whooride' player in the next few days, I don't expect to be able to win it all.

I'm a HEAVY underdog vs Gonzo.
2645879, RE: lol...man I AM WORKING
Posted by ShawndmeSlanted, Tue Mar-06-18 09:46 AM
Work your magic one more round for your old buddies Cenario and I.

Its crazy how the rd 2 deadlines came so quick then there was liek a 4 day pause before game 4
2645880, right, i was mentally preoccupied with theo i wasn't even thinking that
Posted by Cenario, Tue Mar-06-18 09:57 AM
round 2 was that far along. I benched zach( a move i shoulda done a minute ago) and it don't go into effect until game 4.
2645729, Good round theo....respect.
Posted by Cenario, Sun Mar-04-18 11:01 PM
2645759, https://78.media.tumblr.com/tumblr_m10erncSRJ1qhjbxeo1_250.gif
Posted by magilla vanilla, Mon Mar-05-18 10:29 AM
https://78.media.tumblr.com/tumblr_m10erncSRJ1qhjbxeo1_250.gif
2645760, Dissapointed, but avg'd 309 just you avgd 322.
Posted by theothursdays, Mon Mar-05-18 10:29 AM
Jokic was amazing until the close-out game. Thought we had a deep run in us. Could've been so much better but ended up blowing the IT pick, which I think was round 4 and also lost Kevin, but everyone had injuries this year
2645762, you woulda beat everyone else, only 2 teams that avg'd 300s in rd 1.
Posted by Cenario, Mon Mar-05-18 10:33 AM
2646171, Got a little nervous with the random Favors/WCS injuries
Posted by ErnestLee, Thu Mar-08-18 11:48 AM
Worst possible guys to lose with my roster set up. Like to finish this quick before Brow gets a chance to crush my dreams.
2646178, Brow probably out for a sec
Posted by ShawndmeSlanted, Thu Mar-08-18 12:19 PM
2646181, Just saw that. Im sweeping
Posted by ErnestLee, Thu Mar-08-18 12:22 PM
2646185, your next round will be even easier
Posted by ShawndmeSlanted, Thu Mar-08-18 12:33 PM
You have the privilege of not having to sweat and can coast with your roster. Im dropping guys left and right to just get a game here in Round 2.
2646187, Why wouldnt I coast with this roster tho?
Posted by ErnestLee, Thu Mar-08-18 12:46 PM
318 with 17 wasted in Game 1, over 325 in Game 2. Might not even need Big Sauce at this rate.
2646198, dude i put those numbers in round 1 and it wasn't a coast
Posted by Cenario, Thu Mar-08-18 01:56 PM
2646200, RE: dude i put those numbers in round 1 and it wasn't a coast
Posted by ShawndmeSlanted, Thu Mar-08-18 02:02 PM
yea we just have to work harder over here at the margins because 325. 325 may not be enough. Ernie can be pretty sure if he puts up 315, nobody else over there is gonna do it consistently.

So here I am still needing to experiment, tinker with lineups, and add drops. Its no slight on Ern as a GM, its just the situation
2646202, right, most of those games against theo i was projected to lose while
Posted by Cenario, Thu Mar-08-18 02:09 PM
waiting for his philly guys to play.
2646246, My point is there's literally nowhere for me to upgrade or tinker
Posted by ErnestLee, Thu Mar-08-18 05:33 PM
You're still rostering dudes like Beasley so of course you're gonna make moves.
2646534, Woulda swept both of you
Posted by ErnestLee, Sun Mar-11-18 10:03 PM
Probably the other two as well.
2646538, And I would a swept you if we played in round 1.
Posted by Cenario, Sun Mar-11-18 10:11 PM
*shrug*
2646549, I didnt have a Round 1
Posted by ErnestLee, Sun Mar-11-18 10:42 PM
2646562, you didn't sweep us either
Posted by Cenario, Mon Mar-12-18 07:55 AM
2646393, Dam jumped the gun here. Collison snuck back in with a gem
Posted by ErnestLee, Fri Mar-09-18 10:00 PM
If Brow is back Sunday, and sounds like he will be, might not be coasting after all.
2646180, i'm getting hit with the knick knack injuries and dnps
Posted by Cenario, Thu Mar-08-18 12:22 PM
pau
bam
mcw
zach

i gotta figure something out b4 the deadline
2646184, lol its crazy how our series could end up being a sweep
Posted by ShawndmeSlanted, Thu Mar-08-18 12:31 PM
either way or 2-1, 1-2 by game 4. Who fuckin knows.

I just need Embiid to have a regular game tonight. Nothing special.
Game 2 youre the early favorite even without Pau because of a bunch of eggs and game 3 is the russy garbage game....

I dont win 1, I could be done by 3.
But if I do win 1, you could be done by 3.
2646199, yep, basically.i'm getting a headache figuring out what to do for G4
Posted by Cenario, Thu Mar-08-18 01:57 PM
and it may not even matter.
2646244, I'm in the same boat LOL
Posted by auragin_boi, Thu Mar-08-18 04:51 PM
I COULD win game 1 with a flub from Gonzo and a 20/20 from Deandre and 75-90pts but I'm projected to lose like 334-309 otherwise. I'd need Lou Willz to play, baaaaaaaaaaaaaaaad in order to win with a normal game from Deandre. Like .5 or something to win. But I'm looking good in game 2, for now. But I could still lose that one.

I'm literally thinking, I could get swept, be up 2-1, down 2-1 or win in a sweep at this point.

I beat Basa because Jordan dropped 73 in game 3. I KNEW I was gonna lose that game. Without that, I lose in 5.

I think I NEED to take a least one of theses first 3. After that, anything is possible.
2646294, i think youre in trouble
Posted by cgonz00cc, Fri Mar-09-18 07:20 AM
been waiting for weeks on a Draymond 3x2

that sorry sack of shit finally delivered
2646297, lol
Posted by Cenario, Fri Mar-09-18 08:18 AM
2646307, i really hate that my good fortune is dependent on draymond's :(
Posted by cgonz00cc, Fri Mar-09-18 08:41 AM
2646333, I was in trouble when the series started
Posted by auragin_boi, Fri Mar-09-18 10:33 AM
but let anybody sit out or have a bad game...

Them chickens ain't hatched yet.

I'm basically playing with house money anytime I win without Boogie.
2646296, How to blow a great Eason in one night. By: my team
Posted by ShawndmeSlanted, Fri Mar-09-18 08:01 AM
2646298, A thursday night at that.
Posted by Cenario, Fri Mar-09-18 08:18 AM
2646334, March 16th, 2016 - Game 5
Posted by auragin_boi, Fri Mar-09-18 10:41 AM
42-16 record, best avg ever, had a 2-0 lead, needed ONE game...Lost

297.3 - 306.2

Calculated my scores for the rest of the playoffs. I would have swept the eventual champ in the next round and the team he beat in the finals (which I shouldn't have done in hindsight as that just made it sting worse).

Ring #3...lost. smh

So yeah, I'm there with you...
2646336, Rondo/Cp3 and Nobrow Mirotic going tonite to steal game 2 on the road?
Posted by Cenario, Fri Mar-09-18 11:04 AM
Lets get it fellas.
2646397, one cannot steal what is given away freely
Posted by ShawndmeSlanted, Fri Mar-09-18 10:23 PM
good lord my team is shook after that game 1 loss
2646400, I see, you're projected for a 239 game 3
Posted by Cenario, Fri Mar-09-18 11:06 PM
2646463, Rookie says I'm in trouble, thinks playoffs are like reg season
Posted by auragin_boi, Sun Mar-11-18 10:39 AM
Nic Batum says... Fuck he talking about.

Game 5 could be looming.

I just needed 1 game.

Let's get it!

Man, if I had Boogie...
2646469, What's good AB, you try a make this a commish conf final?
Posted by Cenario, Sun Mar-11-18 02:20 PM
2647064, ^^^^^^^
Posted by Cenario, Fri Mar-16-18 05:24 AM
2647074, RE: ^^^^^^^
Posted by auragin_boi, Fri Mar-16-18 08:55 AM
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=NC52KBgm5dY
2647086, haha nice.
Posted by Cenario, Fri Mar-16-18 10:16 AM
2646537, You do realize Boogie gets hurt EVERY year, right?
Posted by ErnestLee, Sun Mar-11-18 10:08 PM

>
>Man, if I had Boogie...
2646565, I could deal with 'hurt' and his annual 15 or so games out
Posted by auragin_boi, Mon Mar-12-18 08:15 AM
but season ending injuries? They don't happen to him every year.

He's never blown out an Achilles either.
2646567, ernie so bored over there he taking shots at everyone over here lol
Posted by Cenario, Mon Mar-12-18 08:35 AM
2646574, And he's looking like the favorite and first ever Back2Back champ
Posted by auragin_boi, Mon Mar-12-18 09:13 AM
*reverse jinx, reverse jinx, reverse jinx*
2646592, ^^^sees it
Posted by ErnestLee, Mon Mar-12-18 10:13 AM
lol
2646631, Haha I pray that the rest of the season is less boring for you
Posted by Cenario, Mon Mar-12-18 12:32 PM
2646682, Hoods got a squad
Posted by ErnestLee, Mon Mar-12-18 09:17 PM
More of a big 3, but they keep playing this way, he'll be at 300 a game easy.
2646593, Just a callback to your Blake evaluation
Posted by ErnestLee, Mon Mar-12-18 10:14 AM
Every year we hear so and so gets hurt every year. Until they dont and someone else does.
2646610, True
Posted by auragin_boi, Mon Mar-12-18 11:04 AM
2646484, *phew* Bobby holds off the Brow
Posted by ErnestLee, Sun Mar-11-18 05:22 PM
What a return from injury. Glad I'm done with that maniac. On to lebron.
2646560, Welp! Now theres no money controversy
Posted by ShawndmeSlanted, Mon Mar-12-18 06:40 AM
congrats Cenario.

Like I said last night if I had won any of the 1st 3, I think I have 4 and 5, but those are the breaks.
2646563, I'll wait til its official before I accept...it was a good series
Posted by Cenario, Mon Mar-12-18 08:09 AM
first 2 games were hella close.

Our guys were both down across the board...my only beast was kanter.

I've gotten lucky 2 rounds in a row with jokic and now embiid struggling.
2646820, thanks bro...good fight.
Posted by Cenario, Wed Mar-14-18 08:37 AM
i'm 6-1 in the playoffs but both series were close.

That 1st game was huge for me.
2646569, Fuck. I realize now that I shittalked LABeat a ton the year HE won too.
Posted by magilla vanilla, Mon Mar-12-18 08:40 AM
2646575, niiiiiiice
Posted by Cenario, Mon Mar-12-18 09:19 AM
2646595, Dam, Hoods Big 3 been BALLIN
Posted by ErnestLee, Mon Mar-12-18 10:21 AM
Near 170 a game from them alone the last 5. And Lebron cant even let em up with their position. Wont be an easy coast to the Finals.
2646679, This shit was almost unfair
Posted by DVS, Mon Mar-12-18 08:58 PM
Good luck in the Finals
2646683, Oh, we Big Saucin?
Posted by ErnestLee, Mon Mar-12-18 09:18 PM
Kinda wrote that off, now I gotta make some decisions here. Roll em out in Game 2 or wait and see.......
2646809, Whoooo's that peeking through my window?
Posted by auragin_boi, Wed Mar-14-18 06:21 AM
2646816, Daaam, Aberella over here
Posted by ErnestLee, Wed Mar-14-18 08:09 AM
Draymond out tonight too.
2646819, If he does, it's for game 5
Posted by auragin_boi, Wed Mar-14-18 08:37 AM
and I have game 4 in the bag already.

I'm sitting at 285 for game 5 with Jordan left to play, projected at 330.

Anything can happen, but I feel good. Nic Batum and Deandre Jordan are not messing around right now.

Jordan played last night like he knew he could single-handedly win me game 3 (82pts in 38 mins).

MAN, if I had Boogie...
2646821, i don't know who i wanna play...the rooks team is better, but your team is
Posted by Cenario, Wed Mar-14-18 08:44 AM
better right now.

Either way, i need to get back on my 325+ flow.
2646823, Like I said, I just wanted to be dangerous 'enough'
Posted by auragin_boi, Wed Mar-14-18 09:09 AM
If a guy sits or has a bad game against me, it can change the series.

I should be no where near a title and fully expected an early exit. I mean, if I beat the Rook, I'll have the lowest playoff average of all of the conference finalist (maybe not if I drop 300's as predicted these next two games but still).

I've only outscored you once in all games and potential games played during the playoffs.

All things point to my run ending soon.
2646824, I got 2 spurs dog, a tanking Kanter, Zach who plays every other night
Posted by Cenario, Wed Mar-14-18 09:17 AM
and 2 other guys who could catch random DNPS.

I feel pretty unbeatable when they all play, but just as easily they can all sit.
2646827, Stop trying to out-pity me LOL
Posted by auragin_boi, Wed Mar-14-18 09:19 AM
I lost Boogie...check mate.
2646833, Nah I'm not complaining or comparing
Posted by Cenario, Wed Mar-14-18 09:39 AM
Of course losing boogie is far worse. My point is that it can come to an end abruptly for me at any point....that's all.
2646839, But it's much more likely that it ends for me first
Posted by auragin_boi, Wed Mar-14-18 09:44 AM
2646841, Let's hope you are right
Posted by Cenario, Wed Mar-14-18 09:50 AM
Lolol
2646850, RE: But it's much more likely that it ends for me first
Posted by ShawndmeSlanted, Wed Mar-14-18 10:28 AM
Glad you got the young god.

I knew I had lost the other night but dropped bogdanovic and went to pick up Jennings right then to make sure playing fields stayed level lol.

I guess I didn’t actually do the add and I wasn’t pressed to double check and saw you got him a few hours later
2646851, He has another game like that and he's in the lineup lol
Posted by auragin_boi, Wed Mar-14-18 10:37 AM
I need a whoo-rider.

I don't care if it's Scrubby A** Gunner either. lol
2648008, I called it..cp3, rondo, morotic all have injuries
Posted by Cenario, Sat Mar-24-18 04:55 PM
Rest of my team been sucking all at the same time.

Only guys playing well and healthy are centers.

If I'm able to squeak out game 5, I'm gonna murked by Ern
2646822, 65 pts in 96 min for Derozan, Schroder, and Lou Willz in game 2
Posted by cgonz00cc, Wed Mar-14-18 09:07 AM
lost by 3

lowest guard total for any game all year

awesome.
2646825, Playoff basketball...you drafted chokers
Posted by auragin_boi, Wed Mar-14-18 09:17 AM
Thems the breaks!

David West hasn't been hurt all year. If he plays and is his normal self, you lose game 1 and this is a sweep.

*Shrug*
2646834, Lol. That's some championship level trash talk
Posted by Cenario, Wed Mar-14-18 09:40 AM
You drafted chokers lol
2647072, I should stop logging in....
Posted by ShawndmeSlanted, Fri Mar-16-18 08:36 AM
but I wont.

RIght after the team gets eliminated, tehy start putting up 350. Basically the season came down to that Game 1 OT loss. What a game of inches. Fuck you Mudiay

Watch me "win out" like AB did in his missed opportunity year.
2647073, It's torture bro...to know I was 'that' close
Posted by auragin_boi, Fri Mar-16-18 08:53 AM
It's gonna eat at you for the rest of the playoffs, or until you look at scores and it turns out you would have lost a series. lol
2647098, RE: It's torture bro...to know I was 'that' close
Posted by ShawndmeSlanted, Fri Mar-16-18 11:01 AM
Especially since youre going through......

Im like thats one more round...

Then it woulda been a rematch with Ern
2647213, OMFG
Posted by ShawndmeSlanted, Sat Mar-17-18 05:07 AM
2647219, statistical anomalies aside, couldn't have asked for much more
Posted by cgonz00cc, Sat Mar-17-18 08:14 AM
beat the shit out of yall for a few months, made some money, and had a lot of fun

thanks for having me, wish id joined years ago

2647233, Great rookie campaign sir.
Posted by Cenario, Sat Mar-17-18 10:49 AM
2647254, Good game rook and good season!
Posted by auragin_boi, Sat Mar-17-18 12:49 PM
You're a good addition to the league. See ya next season. Keep an eye out for the off-season past late summer.

We change rules during that time (via vote).

Pay out are after the season ends.
2647258, copy that. tip of the hat to you.
Posted by cgonz00cc, Sat Mar-17-18 01:33 PM
i hope you win
2647479, LOL...happened to glance at the last trade i attempted
Posted by auragin_boi, Mon Mar-19-18 01:31 PM
Proposal #858 • Jan. 23 10:29 am Cancel Keep
You offered...
C - DeAndre Jordan (LAC) (1.49 FPPM in 31.9 MPG)
GF - Nicolas Batum (CHA) (1.10 FPPM in 32.0 MPG)

to the Tribeca HiBrows for...
G - Kris Dunn (CHI) (1.25 FPPM in 29.3 MPG)
CF - Derrick Favors (UTA) (1.14 FPPM in 27.9 MPG)
Tribeca has seen your proposal 4 times. It has been REJECTED

LMAO...Ern would have become the hands down favorite if he took this trade. Not that he's hurting in anyway but the way Batum and Jordan have been playing and given his teams depth, it would have been me pretty much handing him the title.
2647520, Batum might be done though
Posted by ErnestLee, Mon Mar-19-18 11:02 PM
Ironically, looks like Dunn is dunn too. And Smith smh

Deandre would look nice around now though, thats for sure.
2647535, RE: Batum might be done though
Posted by auragin_boi, Tue Mar-20-18 08:23 AM
Hurts my soul that Batum might be out for the rest of the season. I waited all year for him to get back on track and he does at the absolute BEST time.
2647513, who won???? im comin back next year...if theres room
Posted by LAbeathustla, Mon Mar-19-18 09:45 PM
just found out my daughter got into UCLA..tuition paid so im gonna be free next season...my baby is flying the coop...lol
2647514, Nice.congrats
Posted by Cenario, Mon Mar-19-18 09:50 PM
How old is you tho?
2647684, turnin FITTYYY next month!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!
Posted by LAbeathustla, Wed Mar-21-18 07:02 PM
tol u i was old...hahaha
2647695, Lol I always pictured you in your 20s with a backwards cap
Posted by Cenario, Wed Mar-21-18 08:51 PM
*shrug*

2647534, Should be room...we've had some retirees this season
Posted by auragin_boi, Tue Mar-20-18 08:21 AM
and Shawn only played to help us out.

-Frank quit
-TJT quit

I'm actually a little worried about the league going forward. It's getting harder to recruit interesting talent and some of the old heads are moving on. Granted we've been at this for 13 yrs so I get it.

I've considered quitting a few times (and definitely considered not be Commish).

DVS, DJR and Gonzo were great adds and hopefully they return but at minimum, we will have to replace Shawn and possibly Smurf. Should be a spot or two.

And congrats on your daughter going to college. Good work LADadhustlin'
2647536, I dont get why we HAVE to have 16
Posted by ErnestLee, Tue Mar-20-18 08:25 AM
Seems to be the biggest issue. I'd rather have 12 or 14.
2647537, Push comes to shove we might end up there anyway
Posted by auragin_boi, Tue Mar-20-18 08:32 AM
>Seems to be the biggest issue. I'd rather have 12 or 14.

I'd prefer to go in the opposite direction though. Would be awesome to keep Shawn and have Frank, TJT, Smurf and LABeat return.

20 total, 5 teams per division.

Would give more urgency to our format, increase the pot, thin the roster pool (so drafting and managing the roster all season becomes more important) and change things up a bit.

Smaller league seems like we're moving in the wrong direction. Especially with recent defectors. With 12, losing 2-3 guys, like we did this year, is a disaster.
2647538, yeah i'd love the idea of expanding, if we had the interest/committment
Posted by Cenario, Tue Mar-20-18 08:50 AM
12-14 teams makes me think that there's gonna be a lot of talent on the wire.
2647541, Expand rosters
Posted by ErnestLee, Tue Mar-20-18 09:03 AM
>12-14 teams makes me think that there's gonna be a lot of
>talent on the wire.

13 with a 14th stash spot. Especially this time of the year, depth is huge. And with lineup locks, good teams can easily get screwed with just two random end of season DNPs in the same game.
2647543, is there an option for 13 man rotations on WS?
Posted by Cenario, Tue Mar-20-18 09:42 AM
I been suggested this since nba active rosters are 13 now.
2647657, NIIIIIIICE, congrats
Posted by theothursdays, Wed Mar-21-18 09:59 AM
2647659, Congrats, dawg! That's great news.
Posted by Basaglia, Wed Mar-21-18 10:13 AM
2647568, Ok whew... at least i would've lost one game,
Posted by ShawndmeSlanted, Tue Mar-20-18 02:13 PM
2647605, RONDOOOOOOOOO!
Posted by Cenario, Tue Mar-20-18 09:39 PM
2647631, Fool tried to END ME...But Dewayne was like:
Posted by auragin_boi, Tue Mar-20-18 11:51 PM
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=mLkpk9YxlXM

I could still lose game 3 but we FIGHTING fam. lol

Now I hope Rondo sit out the next game and CP3 go mild in this one.

Yeesh.
2647633, You only getting like 15 mins from that deadman tho
Posted by Cenario, Wed Mar-21-18 12:08 AM
2647642, Still helps with the projection...pushes me to 325 or so
Posted by auragin_boi, Wed Mar-21-18 07:59 AM
Gonna need every single point now since Rondo went hulk.
2647645, True...gonna be a tight finish.
Posted by Cenario, Wed Mar-21-18 08:17 AM
I need it too...cp3 might miss a couple
2647648, Every series, I've needed a tight win and a break
Posted by auragin_boi, Wed Mar-21-18 08:54 AM
*crosses fingers*
2647654, your scores been legit tho...i'm impressed. *tips cap*
Posted by Cenario, Wed Mar-21-18 09:33 AM
2647656, https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=39o2QpnM-y8
Posted by auragin_boi, Wed Mar-21-18 09:58 AM
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=39o2QpnM-y8

Appreciate it. If you do beat me though, you gotta stop Ern from becoming Mr. 4 rings aka back2back GOAT. The fate of the universe will rest on your shoulders! lol
2647658, c'mon man, you know cp3 ain't built for that pressure lolol
Posted by Cenario, Wed Mar-21-18 10:08 AM
2647661, hahahah...true but still, you're the only hope!
Posted by auragin_boi, Wed Mar-21-18 10:56 AM
2647701, We might be going 5 and damn Bron needs help
Posted by Cenario, Wed Mar-21-18 09:49 PM
2647702, Rondooooooooo
Posted by auragin_boi, Wed Mar-21-18 09:56 PM
Giveth and taketh away.

If cp3 rest for 2 games 😮😮😮😮

Deyonte came through with the JO slide punch too!

We fightin'!!!!!
2647704, Lol
Posted by Cenario, Wed Mar-21-18 10:02 PM
2647706, Thought that game would never end
Posted by ErnestLee, Wed Mar-21-18 10:17 PM
Glad to be done with yet another maniac.

Now, WHO'S COMING WITH ME!!!?!?
2647725, Lol @ Shawn being more active this week than Mr hood
Posted by Cenario, Thu Mar-22-18 06:22 AM
https://basketball.sports.ws/league/toys.x
2647727, ****LEAGUE AWARDS****
Posted by auragin_boi, Thu Mar-22-18 07:48 AM
Now active...go rock the VOTE!

https://basketball.sports.ws/league/award_vote.x
2647729, Ouch (my vote)
Posted by auragin_boi, Thu Mar-22-18 08:11 AM
Least Effective Draft Pick
The most crap from the drachma.
1st: 17. Kawhi Leonard (Restown)
2nd: 48. Gordon Hayward (Restown)
3rd: 49. Jeremy Lin (Restown)
2647737, lolol damn.
Posted by Cenario, Thu Mar-22-18 09:35 AM
2647744, Fucking Hoodie Melo. The End.
Posted by magilla vanilla, Thu Mar-22-18 10:38 AM
2647902, lol you got geeked off offseason instagram workouts
Posted by Cenario, Fri Mar-23-18 02:07 PM
2647922, I got geeked of him a) not being a Knick anymore
Posted by magilla vanilla, Fri Mar-23-18 03:50 PM
and b) possibly benefitting from being with Russy.
2647933, NOBODY benefits from this
Posted by auragin_boi, Fri Mar-23-18 05:03 PM
>and b) possibly benefitting from being with Russy.
2647934, lol right.
Posted by Cenario, Fri Mar-23-18 05:08 PM
Maybe Centers.
2647898, looks like you're getting your break AB
Posted by Cenario, Fri Mar-23-18 01:03 PM
https://twitter.com/MarkBermanFox26/status/977227032600989699
2647912, RE: looks like you're getting your break AB
Posted by ShawndmeSlanted, Fri Mar-23-18 03:07 PM
So you and I wouldve at least had to go to game 5. It wasnt a clean sweep for me, though my scores when I "would've won" were astronomical

I had some duds in there with lack of minutes filled, but I dont know if I wouldve been able to resolve those had I been making add dropss. Deinitely not Nerlens cause of the rest, but I probably wouyldve replaced Joffrey
2647930, Yup...it'd be 2-2 now
Posted by auragin_boi, Fri Mar-23-18 04:49 PM
L-W-W-L-Game 5

Projections, with Wessy having a tame game, say I win in OT:

https://basketball.sports.ws/game/180087/73/4/3/3

Still can't believe I'm a game away from the finals.
2647914, Gonna need any help I can get. Rondo and Kanter went OFF
Posted by auragin_boi, Fri Mar-23-18 03:31 PM
2647925, Those Koufos points gonna come off the board
Posted by magilla vanilla, Fri Mar-23-18 04:01 PM
Just hope Kanter doesn't actually go off.
2647929, You're right, I mixed them up...it was Koufos
Posted by auragin_boi, Fri Mar-23-18 04:44 PM
>Just hope Kanter doesn't actually go off.

here's the thing...Kanter plays low minutes (like 21 a game). He'll get most of both of their scores.

With the projection, he's at 351. Now if CP3 actually sit's out...I have a legit shot.

If only I had Boogie....!!!
2647935, This'll be the game horny plays kanter 35 minutes
Posted by Cenario, Fri Mar-23-18 05:09 PM
2647966, RE: This'll be the game horny plays kanter 35 minutes
Posted by ErnestLee, Fri Mar-23-18 09:21 PM
Dam
2648094, Might be a wrap for me... DeAndre Jordan laid down tonight
Posted by auragin_boi, Sun Mar-25-18 07:51 PM
I needed his normal output and dude just gave me 1.01fppm.

I need a miracle from Covington and Looney now.

Not very hopeful. 😦😧😔
2648098, Yup, I got a slight edge now.
Posted by Cenario, Sun Mar-25-18 08:35 PM
I made a rookie mistake, so preoccupied with this round, I forgot to set my lineup for today's deadline smh.
2648112, I was rootin for ya with those Teague/Russell Game 1's!!
Posted by ErnestLee, Sun Mar-25-18 10:54 PM
2648128, Cenario doesn't have Rondo or Mirotic for game 1 either
Posted by auragin_boi, Mon Mar-26-18 08:14 AM
and CP3 is questionable.

You were gonna get that one either way.
2648129, cp3, rondo, mirotic, zach dnp already
Posted by Cenario, Mon Mar-26-18 08:32 AM
2648132, lol almost better for me to win, my guys just had bad games
Posted by auragin_boi, Mon Mar-26-18 08:49 AM
yours are tapping out/broken up.

Might be gifting Ern the GOAT and 1st B2B.

I think it's time for realignment hahahaha
2648133, I had a good stretch of perfection going. Health and everyone was streaking
Posted by Cenario, Mon Mar-26-18 08:56 AM
i knew i had to hit a bad stretch eventually.

Best case scenario was that it happened after i had a 2-0 lead on you. If I still squeak by you and drop a game or 2 to Ern, i still have a shot.

If I had a bad 5 game stretch in 1 series, i'd be done.
2648141, But like you said, your roster is iffy
Posted by auragin_boi, Mon Mar-26-18 10:17 AM
CP3 is not reliable this time of year and they might rest him even more to make sure he's good for the playoffs.

Rondo got hurt in the first round of the playoffs last year too. Him being in and out of the lineup this late in the season when NO needs every game in a tight playoff push is not a good sign.

Pau old and Pop gonna eventually rest him and the rest of the old man crew since Kawhi not coming back and they'll need to be fresh. He just won't do it all at the same time as they also need to win for playoff positioning.

Zach just isn't in a good spot for a vet.

Ern's at full strength, his guys are gonna do numbers. You can't take off 2-3 games like you did with me. He could match your numbers with those 330+ scores so you could lose one of those too.

My only hope was that my team played (mostly) and I'd have a shot as the season wound down (maybe Blake gets hurt like he normally does or random guys on his roster sit/rest) lol. But health would be needed to capitalize.

Both of us were in trouble regardless. You got a good shot...if your guys play.
2648146, I just mean to advance to this point lol. If I make it to the finals
Posted by Cenario, Mon Mar-26-18 11:00 AM
I'll cash my conference finals check and cross my fingers that ern's squad has a patch. I'm just saying I'd much rather that, than to have a bad stretch in one series...I woulda lost to you, shawn or theo if that stretch was all at one series.

2648149, I get it...LOL @ me just doing the numbers
Posted by auragin_boi, Mon Mar-26-18 11:21 AM
I need Robert Covington to have the best game of his season.

I need like 1.77 in 32 mins to push it to OT where I'd win as the only minutes you have on the board are Koufus and I have Dedmon, Tomas and Muscala all at +1.3.

The closest he's come to that score was:
Nov 13 vs LAC = 31pts/6rbs/4ast/4stls/2TOs (60.6 in 35mins, 1.73)
Mar 11 vs BKN = 19pts/5rbs/4ast/2blks/1st/0TO's (48.2 in 29mins, 1.66)

Only two times the whole season he put up 1.6+

If only I had Boogie!!!! (or Deandre Jordan scores 45Fpts or Jeff Teague and Joe Ingles don't poo-poo their games)

ugh

So yeah, you pretty much made it at this point.
2648154, lol i was hoping for 20 points from teodosic
Posted by Cenario, Mon Mar-26-18 11:31 AM
one of the rare times fppm didn't matter. I was gonna have wasted minutes regardless.
2648161, I dont know about "full strength"
Posted by ErnestLee, Mon Mar-26-18 12:33 PM
Dunn is done, Elf been weird, Dame bout to be a dad and sit a random one, Favors just sat, Davis banged up etc etc. But yea, we all got problems. Just glad to be back.
2648190, I officially despise you (this season) lol
Posted by auragin_boi, Mon Mar-26-18 04:52 PM
But Kudos on being the GOAT and capitalizing. I was gonna volleyball him as he was my guy and I couldn't afford to wait on him but missed one drop deadline and....

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

Nicolas Batum (Achilles) will play Monday vs. the Knicks, but he'll have a minutes limit.

Steve Clifford said he'll keep Batum's minutes in the 22-26 range for Monday's game, but that's still plenty of time for him to make a meaningful impact in fantasy hoops. If he was recently cut in your league, don't hesitate to grab him, as the Hornets have four games this week and Batum's minutes limit should gradually increase with each game. With Batum back in action, Jeremy Lamb will return to the bench and his value will take a hit.
2648193, lol damn
Posted by Cenario, Mon Mar-26-18 05:13 PM
2648177, Round 2, Game 1, Never forget
Posted by ShawndmeSlanted, Mon Mar-26-18 02:12 PM
:_________(
2648188, The hell? Did a building collapse?
Posted by auragin_boi, Mon Mar-26-18 04:17 PM
2648202, Good luck Cenario
Posted by auragin_boi, Mon Mar-26-18 08:56 PM
Had a magical run. Fell a game short from facing the probable goat and staking my own claim (had I won without Boogie...hooooooo!).

Trey Burke balled out like he knew we were gonna need game 2. Looking like Iverson's teenage son. *Sigh*
2648205, Thanks bro...crazy series
Posted by Cenario, Mon Mar-26-18 10:55 PM
Home field prevailed.
2648206, Good luck, C
Posted by ErnestLee, Mon Mar-26-18 11:13 PM
Actually no, continued bad luck. Fuck am I saying?

Blake cracked the door a bit for game 1. Elf back to weird Elf for Game 2. No clue how to set my lineup for Game 3.

2648208, Uh, game 1 is a wrap bruh. I'm looking at a Magilla 250
Posted by Cenario, Mon Mar-26-18 11:18 PM
If I'm lucky
2648212, Damn...LMAO "I'm looking at a Magilla 250"
Posted by auragin_boi, Tue Mar-27-18 07:55 AM

2648215, :-(
Posted by magilla vanilla, Tue Mar-27-18 08:15 AM
2648218, Thats why I said cracked
Posted by ErnestLee, Tue Mar-27-18 08:28 AM
Could be a worst case where we both move into the 270s.
2648219, well i guess 270 is a reasonable goal for me to shoot for.
Posted by Cenario, Tue Mar-27-18 08:32 AM
you would need an epic meltdown to blow this.
2648222, when did elf start sucking again
Posted by ShawndmeSlanted, Tue Mar-27-18 08:53 AM
i just saw last nmights box score.

he was on fire after the trade
2648223, Been like 10 games now
Posted by ErnestLee, Tue Mar-27-18 09:25 AM
Had a ridiculous trip dub in early March, then just fell the fuck off. Dont know if I can risk another game with him, 32 hours to figure out.
2648217, LOL...Shawn would have won
Posted by auragin_boi, Tue Mar-27-18 08:27 AM
2648231, Soooo...whats the payout again? Anniversary coming up.
Posted by Cenario, Tue Mar-27-18 11:52 AM
2648253, Payout:
Posted by auragin_boi, Tue Mar-27-18 02:22 PM
16 GM's
14 paid $60 = $840
2 did not pay = $0
2 owed penalty fee of $4, only one paid it = $844

$844 of a normally $960 pot =

Best record = $60 (Gonzo*)
Best average = $60 (Gonzo*)
Runner up = $204 (normally $240) TBD
Champion = $520 (normally $600) TBD
2648256, Dam
Posted by ErnestLee, Tue Mar-27-18 02:28 PM
>16 GM's
>14 paid $60 = $840
>2 did not pay = $0

Knew about Shawn, but we had another free roller?
2648263, Real life going on fam
Posted by auragin_boi, Tue Mar-27-18 03:18 PM
I'm not gonna press. If and when he's able to make it whole, I'll divvy it up then.
2648271, All good
Posted by ErnestLee, Tue Mar-27-18 05:26 PM
2648286, Thank you for the discretion sir. I will own up to it.
Posted by josephmurf2384, Tue Mar-27-18 10:48 PM
once i am back on my feet it will be made whole. If the winner wants the explanation i am happy to PM the reason but i do not really feel like putting shit out there at this moment. It has been a rough year is all i will say.
2648293, Inbox
Posted by ErnestLee, Tue Mar-27-18 11:33 PM
2648296, Me?
Posted by Cenario, Wed Mar-28-18 05:44 AM
2648313, lol yes
Posted by ErnestLee, Wed Mar-28-18 09:29 AM
2648321, lol i see it now...i didn't see a message when i woke up.
Posted by Cenario, Wed Mar-28-18 10:22 AM
2648409, wow i have a chance.
Posted by Cenario, Thu Mar-29-18 08:06 AM
i neeeeed rondo back...please.

bout to have dennis smith and big sauce tho haha
2648413, We all had one lol
Posted by auragin_boi, Thu Mar-29-18 08:46 AM
Me and Shawn would also be 1-1 with Ern right now. Lillard having a kid hurt him bad in the second game. But my whole team BALLED in what would have been game 2 (I'm projected to put up like 335, D'Angelo and Trey-I were not BSing).

If Lillard is out for 2 games, Ern's in trouble. Ironically, he sneaked Batum from me and that might be the reason he loses game 3. LOL

2648424, Lol I was thinking about that with batum
Posted by Cenario, Thu Mar-29-18 09:54 AM
I fully expect that to happen with me and big sauce
2648426, Think Dame is back
Posted by ErnestLee, Thu Mar-29-18 10:13 AM
Timing worked out for them with one against Memphis. I knew Batum was risky with a back to back coming up as well, was hoping to get a couple 1.4s at least smh. Now I got one dud and probably only one more game with. Had to do it with my other guard issues though.

Feel like this is going 5 with alot more randomness thrown in.
2648425, More than a chance
Posted by ErnestLee, Thu Mar-29-18 10:08 AM
We're pretty much on even footing now with me losing Dunn, and now Dame for 1. Game 2 took a big swing last night, really needed Favors to not do exactly what he did. Gonna need some Blake and Bobby to go HAM.
2648431, yup we basically swapped game 1 and 2. With powell coming back
Posted by Cenario, Thu Mar-29-18 10:32 AM
it put me in the 280+ range for game 2.

games 3-5 are anyone's. So glad the schedule slows down at this point of the year that you can see your changes become effective in 1-2 games
2648515, Aaand there's more randomness. Blake out tonight lol
Posted by ErnestLee, Thu Mar-29-18 05:08 PM
1-1
2648615, RE: Aaand there's more randomness. Blake out tonight lol
Posted by ShawndmeSlanted, Fri Mar-30-18 06:17 PM
War of attrition lol

I think nerlens is done if I woulda been in
2648629, RE: Aaand there's more randomness. Blake out tonight lol
Posted by ShawndmeSlanted, Sat Mar-31-18 05:40 AM
Ok I don’t feel bad anymore

No Joel
No nerlens— he may come back
Missing capela real and figurative

Can’t recover from that
2648626, Blake might be out the whole series
Posted by auragin_boi, Sat Mar-31-18 12:22 AM
Cenario might get his first title.

And I likely would have won too :-(
2648633, That's why I dropped him.two days ago
Posted by ErnestLee, Sat Mar-31-18 09:51 AM
And no, you'd be down 2-1.
2648637, Cool... Didn't see that. And how do you figure I'd be down?
Posted by auragin_boi, Sat Mar-31-18 11:23 AM
https://basketball.sports.ws/game/180087/76/14/3/3

Projection says you lose game 3 with Blake playing. Without him you'd have a shot but it wouldn't have been over by far.
2648640, Eh. With Davis replacing Blake I'd be projected to win
Posted by ErnestLee, Sat Mar-31-18 12:23 PM
And that's with high end from your guys. Either way, no "probably" about it
2648729, I dropped the ball on this...life hit, plus some dumb mistakes
Posted by Cenario, Sun Apr-01-18 01:38 PM
And rookie lineup errors. Maybe it wouldn't have mattered. Looks like Ern's gonna get 4.
2648751, https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=XHYG2crLab4
Posted by ErnestLee, Sun Apr-01-18 10:13 PM
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=XHYG2crLab4
2648758, congrats bro
Posted by Cenario, Mon Apr-02-18 08:51 AM
2648782, Thanks man, anti climactic finish
Posted by ErnestLee, Mon Apr-02-18 11:14 AM
2648785, AB, it's not a question no more. Ernie the best.
Posted by Basaglia, Mon Apr-02-18 11:34 AM

y'all really let him get 5 titles.
2648798, Only 4, but who's counting?
Posted by ErnestLee, Mon Apr-02-18 01:00 PM
>
>y'all really let him get 5 titles.
2648818, you play lotto? :-)
Posted by Cenario, Mon Apr-02-18 01:55 PM
i mean, its straight skills that gets you to 4 finals.

But you are 4-0 there? That's some serious good fortunes.

I think me and boogs are what, a combined 0-7?

smh.
2648826, lol. I do not, but I should this year
Posted by ErnestLee, Mon Apr-02-18 02:19 PM
Been on a heater with this and college b-ball squares.

And yea, havent lost a final. Boogs got me in the semis two years ago, squad fell apart late like yours outta nowhere.
2648827, Thats the one consoling part...is that everything fell apart.
Posted by Cenario, Mon Apr-02-18 02:22 PM
>squad fell apart late like yours outta nowhere.

Its not like 1 or 2 players missed games/fell off. Everyone did. My best move woulda been to replace 6-7 dudes with fagents and obviously that wouldn't have beaten you anyway.

2648823, He got 4...but you right...Ern the GOAT
Posted by auragin_boi, Mon Apr-02-18 02:11 PM
2648822, Am i a top 5 earner yet? I gotta be knocking on the door
Posted by Cenario, Mon Apr-02-18 02:04 PM
And are its time to officially put Ern in the HOF lol
2649147, Damn you Cenario!!! I would have won game 4 and took it to the wire
Posted by auragin_boi, Tue Apr-03-18 09:46 PM
in game 5:

https://basketball.sports.ws/game/180087/77/14/3

1.3pt win to give it high drama and narrowly avoid OT.

Ern would have about a 11 point predicted win in game 5 as I had a few dnps but I could still pull it out as that's striking distance. Ugh!

You shoulda threw the series man! Lol

Shawn would have lost by 2 points even, losing the series 3-1 lol