Go back to previous topic
Forum nameOkay Sports
Topic subjectYeah the first take down he defended ok at first, khabib was just not
Topic URLhttp://board.okayplayer.com/okp.php?az=show_topic&forum=8&topic_id=2639991&mesg_id=2675010
2675010, Yeah the first take down he defended ok at first, khabib was just not
Posted by T Reynolds, Mon Oct-08-18 12:43 PM
letting go of that low single. He stuffed a couple shots well in the third I believe.

I'm surprised he didn't limp leg the way Ragin Al had so much success doing, or use lateral movement + sprawls.

But yeah first round he wasn't even gassing himself under khabib, and didn't take much punishment. Second round he caught some big shots but nowhere near Edson Barboza levels. And not for nothing but as hard as Khabib throws those, why is he not knocking more people out in GNP?

he definitely got himself out of the kimura, I also saw that dumb comment that khabib let him live so he could make him suffer more lol

Yeah, I saw that thread on reddit. Thank God the resident MMA expert hasn't come over to my desk to shower me with his knowledge yet, but it'll get here. He'll say something outlandish that seems totally logical to him on what Conor could have done differently smh lol.