Go back to previous topic
Forum nameOkay Sports
Topic subjectRE: ^^^^^^^^
Topic URLhttp://board.okayplayer.com/okp.php?az=show_topic&forum=8&topic_id=2639705&mesg_id=2640404
2640404, RE: ^^^^^^^^
Posted by jimaveli, Mon Jan-29-18 08:33 AM
>they only really write the title programs for the women,
>which is why none of them besides Alexa and Charlotte have
>real characters. Even Sasha, Becky, and Bayley aren't FULLY
>fleshed out characters and we've been watching them every week
>for years now.

It’s bad cuz nxt style and booking efforts had crowds in love with all of the main ladies. But that main roster situation sucks because they all but bury/cool off folks on purpose when Vince decides he’s not sure about you. Sasha and Bayley are getting killed by that on the reg. Bayley especially. As much as I have liked her, she needs some protection and effort wrapped around her character or she’s a big-legged Ziggler developing right in front of our eyes. She came out at 29 and folks didn’t sweat it at all cuz she was fo sho not winning.

Overall, I am confident that the actual wrestling with the women is on its way up again once the best ones are all established...even with wwe’s lack of ability and/or will to get everyone as over as we’d like. Nakamura dreams that WWE booked him with as much love as they’ve put into Asuka. She wins every single time and folks still love her and root for her to win again. And all she does is make accurate for the situation faces in between some solid at worst rasslin. I love how money she is at milking situations in-ring. And she reminds of Eddy and that whole small but awesome crew from the early 2000s wwe: you can see how she hits the gas when she’s in there with someone who can go fo sho. It’s a nuanced sign of respect in my opinion when folks trust each other enough in the ring to go full blast.