Go back to previous topic
Forum nameOkay Sports
Topic subjectMan some of those women are plain awful
Topic URLhttp://board.okayplayer.com/okp.php?az=show_topic&forum=8&topic_id=2639705&mesg_id=2640387
2640387, Man some of those women are plain awful
Posted by Tiger Woods, Mon Jan-29-18 12:00 AM
I’m sorry, but some of those women, and specifically their offenses, are not good. Lana sucks, Bayley sucks, Natalya sucks. The Bellas still really SUCK, despite being literally wed to two HOFers. All of the new Riott Grrlz or whatever, garbage. Not to mention the dozen women from yesteryear who mostly all looked awful performance-wise.

I was blown away by Ember Moon’s offense - she looked like more credible of a threat than most, as if she really did want to hurt people and win. Asuka works well on a big stage. Sasha was the most obvious star in the match and, after Charlotte, is the most can’t-miss female they have.

And I really liked the match! But we got just enough doses of everyone. WWE got serious about women’s wrestling, like, three years ago. It will get better. In the meantime, Rousey gives them some mystery and, more importantly, some badly needed grit.

She has real chops, and that’s what women’s wrestling needs. The women’s stuff needs to look physical and feel violent, not like patty cake. Rousey is bonafide and can help. We’ll see if she can go.