Go back to previous topic
Forum nameOkay Sports
Topic subjectThe women's Rumble is a great idea going forward.
Topic URLhttp://board.okayplayer.com/okp.php?az=show_topic&forum=8&topic_id=2639705&mesg_id=2640380
2640380, The women's Rumble is a great idea going forward.
Posted by Cold Truth, Sun Jan-28-18 11:33 PM
A few things-

-Menunous's announcing was awful. Should have let JoJo run with it but I get why they did it.

-Lita looked like garbage, literally and figuratively. Kelly Kelly and Tori looked unsafe at times. Not a fan of their time tonight. Lots improved as the match progressed but she wasn't very good eqrly.

-Molly, Candace, and Trish all brought it. Jacqueline wasn't given anything to do and that's unfortunate, but she shined for a second.

-The Beth/Nia moment was great. Much as I clown Nia's ring to hear, she's really come into her role as the resident monster quite well.

Yikes@Mickey James. She looked like a character from Mama's Family or some shit. The visual contrast between her and Trish was not good.

-Sasha's officially turned, right? If so, great move at a good time.

The Rousey pointing thing was corny, but I'm intrigued. I'm betting it will be her and Charlotte.

Generally speaking, this was a well executed Rumble for the women. The pacing suffered at times but aside from that I was pretty into the whole thing.