Go back to previous topic
Forum nameOkay Sports
Topic subjectRE: I'm gonna be hype all week for Horn vs Crawford and Charlo vs Trout
Topic URLhttp://board.okayplayer.com/okp.php?az=show_topic&forum=8&topic_id=2637073&mesg_id=2661795
2661795, RE: I'm gonna be hype all week for Horn vs Crawford and Charlo vs Trout
Posted by S_Ali, Thu Jun-07-18 12:04 PM
>What a fucking weekend for boxing
>
>Horn vs Crawford will only air on the ESPN + app (4.99/month)
>There's a 7-day trial option when you sign up
>

>I've been waiting for long to see how Crawford performs at
>Welterweight.

Yes. I was at his fight against Diaz. I think he is the best boxer in the division right now. Still uncertain how he will do when men that walk around at 170 start touching him or not deterred by his punches. Will he be able to keep these jokers off him for 12 rounds?

>And Charlo knocked Lubin out so quickly that we haven't really
>gotten to see him fight since he began training with Spence.
>Trout will be a good gauge to see how much better he's
>gotten.
>

Yes and No. 5 years ago I agree but Trout just came off the most grueling fight of his career at age 31. And now he's in with a young lion and the most feared puncher in the division. Austin has the ability to beat someone like Jermell Charlo. We've seen Charlo look bad recently when guys chose to box like his fight with John Jackson. I "think" he's gotten better since then while Trout has gotten older. He looked great against Hurd for the first half of the fight but ultimately he took a beating. I still want to see it.