Go back to previous topic
Forum nameOkay Sports
Topic subjectRE: youre editorializing like a MF
Topic URLhttp://board.okayplayer.com/okp.php?az=show_topic&forum=8&topic_id=2636653&mesg_id=2637312
2637312, RE: youre editorializing like a MF
Posted by 3xKrazy, Wed Jan-10-18 10:38 PM
>
>>not like we dont regularly see monumental turnarounds with
>>teams with far less resources and name recognition and
>>inherited talent than michigan
>
>oh? far less talent? that doesnt jive with the fact that UM
>hasnt had a single OL get drafted that wasnt recruited by
>Brady Hoke.

Right, I'm sure harbaugh wishes he had inherited UCF's 0-13 roster or Herman's roster at Houston or Brohm's roster at Purdue. Hell, even look at what Franklin did at PSU with sanctions and the school's tarnished image. Quick turnarounds happen on a yearly basis in CFB. Meanwhile harbaugh is on year 4.

Scott Frost takes a 0-13 roster and within 2 years is beating the pants off the winner of the SEC west, ending the season in the top 10. harbaugh in year 3 is getting humiliated in a bowl game vs a lower tier SEC school and ends the season unranked.

mich's roster is supposedly so god awful yet they started the year in the top 10...have had the "best defense in all of cfb" for the past 2 seasons according to you...and you had them as a lock to beat PSU this year.

but forget all that..now we're going to cry about Hoke and not having enough talent.

>>and not like we're watching a true freshmen beating bama in
>>the NC as i type this.
>
>LOL you mean the true freshman from UGA with a PAIR of SENIOR
>RBs with 8000+ career yards and multiple 1000 yard seasons
>each?

Wait, i thought mich's running backs were a great unit according to you and not the problem?

And I was merely giving an example of the game I was watching at the time...there are teams with far less surrounding talent than UGA who had young qb's start and do a good job. And do you mean to tell me that UGA wouldve been just as successful with Peters at qb instead of Fromm? LOL.

And mind you I made this post in the first half of that game....and then whaddya know another true frosh comes off the bench and balls out vs a top ranked defense and propels the offense to a national championship. meanwhile harb can't even figure out how to finish the season ranked.

Go recruit a Fromm or a Tua or a Haskins and stop copping pleas. Season 4 and the messiah still can't recruit and develop a qb? HIS FAULT.

>
>>harb is a fraud and a clown and everyone besides his nutso
>fan
>>base sees it by now. reminds me of another lunatic
>loudmouth
>>on twitter..
>
>LMAO right. because the simplest explanation for UM's current
>state is that a guy with a 44-19 record in the NFL (2 Div
>champs, 3 NFCCG app, 1 SB app), took Stanford from shit to top
>5, and took a 5-7 team to 10-3 in his first year with zero QB
>talent...is actually just the perpetrator of an elaborate
>scheme and he swindled his way into winning all those things.
>definitely not that the previous coach, who we all agree is a
>moron, just failed to aquire talent.

He was gifted andrew luck at stanford and an incredible defense at SF and was ran out of town in short order. his success wasnt anywhere near unprecedented and his results completely unworthy of the hype, salary, and expectations set forth before him. and he's effectively proving that now with his subpar results on the field and in recruiting.

>comparing Mark Richt's unbroken string of top 10 recruiting
>classes to what Brady Hoke left behind for Michigan
>offensively, is completely asinine.

right, because UGA's roster is the ONLY one we can compare to the shit stain that is michigans's football program.

>hes made his own problems in a lot of respects, but this is
>stupid. especially the part when you try to tell me Kirby
>Smart did anything other than bring a fresh voice to an
>insanely talented roster. i, better than most, know all too
>well what the reality at UGA is.

your stuck on UGA. the point you seem to be unable to grasp is that it doesnt take a decade to recruit and develop a serviceable qb, let alone a top qb. with all the hype and money and bluster and arrogance from this clown he's held to a higher standard of expectations. and he's done nothing but fail miserably.