Go back to previous topic
Forum nameOkay Sports
Topic subjectRE: youre editorializing like a MF
Topic URLhttp://board.okayplayer.com/okp.php?az=show_topic&forum=8&topic_id=2636653&mesg_id=2637134
2637134, RE: youre editorializing like a MF
Posted by cgonz00cc, Tue Jan-09-18 11:56 AM

>not like we dont regularly see monumental turnarounds with
>teams with far less resources and name recognition and
>inherited talent than michigan

oh? far less talent? that doesnt jive with the fact that UM hasnt had a single OL get drafted that wasnt recruited by Brady Hoke. or the fact that Al Borges has never recruited a QB that finished his career as that school's starter. the 2015 and 2016 NFL drafts tell you everything there is to tell about the inherited talent at UM.

>and not like we're watching a true freshmen beating bama in
>the NC as i type this.

LOL you mean the true freshman from UGA with a PAIR of SENIOR RBs with 8000+ career yards and multiple 1000 yard seasons each? That true freshman is also playing behind FOUR players in their FOURTH year in the program along his OL including the TE. michigans upperclassman offensive players include:

Patrick Kugler - fifth year senior only playing because the next guy is playing out of position
Mason Cole - the only offensive lineman recruited by Hoke who will get drafted
Khalid Hill - a fullback
fin

sure...lots of parallels there smh

>harb is a fraud and a clown and everyone besides his nutso fan
>base sees it by now. reminds me of another lunatic loudmouth
>on twitter..

LMAO right. because the simplest explanation for UM's current state is that a guy with a 44-19 record in the NFL (2 Div champs, 3 NFCCG app, 1 SB app), took Stanford from shit to top 5, and took a 5-7 team to 10-3 in his first year with zero QB talent...is actually just the perpetrator of an elaborate scheme and he swindled his way into winning all those things. definitely not that the previous coach, who we all agree is a moron, just failed to aquire talent.

comparing Mark Richt's unbroken string of top 10 recruiting classes to what Brady Hoke left behind for Michigan offensively, is completely asinine.

hes made his own problems in a lot of respects, but this is stupid. especially the part when you try to tell me Kirby Smart did anything other than bring a fresh voice to an insanely talented roster. i, better than most, know all too well what the reality at UGA is.