Go back to previous topic
Forum nameOkay Sports
Topic subjectI refuse to a accept these pleas
Topic URLhttp://board.okayplayer.com/okp.php?az=show_topic&forum=8&topic_id=2636566&mesg_id=2637356
2637356, I refuse to a accept these pleas
Posted by COOLEHMAGAZINE, Thu Jan-11-18 01:42 PM
I cannot fucking stand Cam Newton but he has had weapons before. And they have made every effort to give him more. They can't find any 7 foot Sudanese receivers yet tho to catch the arm punts he puts in the stands in between his good throws (and he DOES make some incredible throws but so did Jay Cutler, and he gets fried).

They tried though, that's why they ran Steve Smith out of town WITH CAMS BLESSING and started drafting slow-footed basketball players at wideout. Benjamin and Funchess were high picks.

He has consistently had a great receiving tight end in Greg Olsen, who the dumbass Bears traded in his prime to Carolina for a bag of dildos. Cutler got to work with Hester and Johnny Knox, and he got fried.

They got him Ted Ginn, then got rid of him. Then people crying about Ginn eating Panthers lunch in playoffs. I'm laughing!

Now they tried to add a bunch of speed using precious capital on McCaffrey and Curtis Samuel last year. Everyone applauded this at the time.

>calling QB runs late in a game where he can barely get off
>his knee after calling the play in the huddle.

He says he wants to keep running designed runs.

Not surprising, he seems like a dummy.

>
>Giving him weapons like Devin Funchess (who'd make a good 4th
>WR)

Wow…I'm on record from before he got drafted saying I thought Funchess was a glorified tight end but 4th wide receiver? LOL you doing a lot here. Funchess is exactly what he was advertised as, and what they thought Cam needed; Catch radius and physicality.

and Jonathan Stewart, a guy 4 years past his prime.
>

Stewart aint the problem. He is not even the starting running back. And they have Whitaker and Tolbert. They got every type of back you could want. It's RB by committee by design. It's either that, or get Zeke Elliott. Like most teams, they don't have Zeke. Their running back room is relatively strong compared to rest of the league. A swiss army knife in McCaffrey, two veteran power backs in Tolbert and Stewart, a solid do-it-all guy in Whitaker.

>Imagine if Cam's weapons were half as good as Matt Ryan's.

Who made them trade Benjamin? Face it, they put every type of player around Cam and he still can't consistently make it happen. He overrated.