Go back to previous topic
Forum nameOkay Sports
Topic subjectI give the Celts hella credit. Philly also allergic to success on top of it
Topic URLhttp://board.okayplayer.com/okp.php?az=show_topic&forum=8&topic_id=2635515&mesg_id=2654722
2654722, I give the Celts hella credit. Philly also allergic to success on top of it
Posted by ConcreteCharlie, Sun May-06-18 12:41 AM
Stevens on that genius shit, Rozier was on some DGAF shit for a couple games (Game 7 vs MIL Game 1 vs PHI), Horford stepped up and Tatum has been incredibly steady, best player on the floor at times and the most consistent most of the time.

But I mean the way Philly finished the first half of Game 2 and the way they stuck their own dicks in their ass at almost every critical moment today was incredible. I don't even think you can blame the coaching or game plan or any shit like that. The basic shit they were fucking up would be shouldered more by their AAU coaches if anything. You don't pull the ball out to kill clock up one with under 24 seconds left? OK, that's a rookie. You THROW THE FUCKING BALL AT A GUY'S BACK IN THE CENTER OF FOUR OTHER PLAYERS IN NO POSITION TO DO ANYTHING? Horrible. And obviously that is just the shortest of short lists.

Now, that said, just being in this position is WAY beyond expectations and maybe this is just some shit they had to go through. But WOW, I mean had this happened in Round 1 maybe I'd have been less perplexed but this isn't their first playoff series or anything. Again full credit to Boston, they have played *great* sometimes and been a much steadier, smarter team at all times. But Philly could easily be up 2-1 now if they had even a little goddamn sense.