Go back to previous topic
Forum nameOkay Sports
Topic subjectgreat scorers score when it's time to be great...
Topic URLhttp://board.okayplayer.com/okp.php?az=show_topic&forum=8&topic_id=2635515&mesg_id=2649833
2649833, great scorers score when it's time to be great...
Posted by Basaglia, Sun Apr-08-18 07:07 PM
use basketball reference to find out who the youngest top scorer (career ppg) in the finals.

again, i can't worry about y'all cysing dudes who can't score as efficiently as kyrie.

and "scorer" implies SKILL not VOLUME. SMH.

no one cares about simmons, bro. not even an all-star yet. can't even hit 60 at the line. *shrug*

it really is gonna be terrible watching this eagles-induced confidence you're projecting go up in flames. because i've never had to be the one shitting on you when your philly sports agendas flopped. i ignored them threads because they were none of my business.

our paths have crossed now. and you are insisting on getting me to engage at my very worst. full disclosure: i blocked you to keep me from saying something fucked up when you kept throwing shots, not because i "coudln't take it" or was "too sensitive." now? we cool but i don't know how far i can go with you or the rest of these dudes, so i can't really laugh and point over fucked up shit like i i've been known to do IRL. now? i'm kinda past caring. you niggas been dry-partying or outright bojangling about kyrie's injuries since 2011 and i've held my keystrokes on soooooo many dudes. them days coming to an end.