Go back to previous topic
Forum nameOkay Sports
Topic subjectsalah gets all the glory, but there was a lot to like for liverpool yesterday
Topic URLhttp://board.okayplayer.com/okp.php?az=show_topic&forum=8&topic_id=2634093&mesg_id=2634286
2634286, salah gets all the glory, but there was a lot to like for liverpool yesterday
Posted by pdafunk, Mon Dec-18-17 09:03 AM
oxlade-chamberlain's patience seems to have paid off dividends. he had the ball on a string at times yesterday, was seen all over the pitch, and won back a number of challenges that led to chances. i'm not sure if coutinho will be leaving in january, but it's nice to see ox coming into his own in midfield.

andy robertson is also starting to make a name for himself. i thought in previous games he was forcing himself into the position of a wingback, but he made some really intelligent runs and good stops.

the D only looked like collapsing for about five minutes in the first half, instead of 15, and recovered pretty well once defoe's shot hit wood. and lovren scored a goal instead of losing his shit.

and i was happy to see lallana dancing along the touchline again. still a bit of rust to shake off, but he will also be needed if coutinho leaves. and i really hope ings finds a place to shine on loan for the rest of the season.