Go back to previous topic
Forum nameOkay Sports
Topic subjectIt's possible, I think people defended the idea/potential of Walton
Topic URLhttp://board.okayplayer.com/okp.php?az=show_topic&forum=8&topic_id=2633115&mesg_id=2636526
2636526, It's possible, I think people defended the idea/potential of Walton
Posted by ConcreteCharlie, Sat Jan-06-18 11:26 AM
But now we are seeing that he wasn't ready for prime time and it's hard to tell if he will get there.

The Lakers have been a very dysfunctional organization, in a lot of ways than are more stable now than they were under Scott, Brown or D'Antoni, but the downside is that they suck much worse than they did under D'Antonio or Brown, just not a ton of talent there and no developed talent at all.

Brown again I think is in exactly the right role now, top assistant on a top team. It lets him address the areas where he is a genius without worry about others where he is maybe a little below the curve. Scott I think had already run his course as an NBA coach but was a good fit for a transition period (they needed a familiar face who was dignified and strong enough to deal with an obvious dead-end gig). Pringles we have seen is that dude, still waiting on apologies from many. Walton I think is looking pretty saucy about now, above all I don't think he is firm enough. I agree with Lavar Ball on that one, oddly.