Go back to previous topic
Forum nameOkay Sports
Topic subjectLMAO...after being frustrated with the FO
Topic URLhttp://board.okayplayer.com/okp.php?az=show_topic&forum=8&topic_id=2632251&mesg_id=2644150
2644150, LMAO...after being frustrated with the FO
Posted by auragin_boi, Wed Feb-21-18 11:07 AM
I've been team GarPax for the last 8 months.

I was a 'lil' weary of the Lauri pick but that's worked wonders. They can't do much wrong with me right now.

Get that top 5 pick and let's roll the ball out next year with a 4 man core that we can fully develop together.

-Dunn: defensive minded, dime dropping, hard playing, surprisingly good rebounding, potential triple doubler, steadily developing on offense.
-LaVine: Uber athletic wing with a decent 3, fast off the dribble, still explosive after the ACL surgery, scoring machine, good foundation for defensive instincts.
-Markrakannen: Tall, long, has decent defensive instincts, rangy with the 3, decent post game, mold of the modern stretch 4.
-#4...there are some awesome options.

And considering we need a SF or a C, we are in a GREAT spot this draft. Porter Jr, Doncic, Ayton, Bamba, Jackson Jr. all make a ton of sense for us. Bagley and Young, not so much but push comes to shove we could make it work.

My order of preference:
1)Ayton - Size and 3pt range
2)Porter Jr - Size at the SF position, 3pt range, fluid game
3)Doncic - Perfect for Hoiball...even if he is a 'lil' slow
4)Bamba - To me, he has a GREAT ceiling if he works hard and continues to develop. Seems like he wants to be great.
5) Bagley/Jackson Jr/Young - of the 3 JJ probably fits a little better but he's not as talented as the other two. I'd definitely go talent over fit too. Hoi would just have to make it work.

Let's get this pick!

AND we have NO's pick so we have some prospect options there too...oh yeah. Next season's gonna be fun.