Go back to previous topic
Forum nameOkay Sports
Topic subjectthis was actually pretty fun
Topic URLhttp://board.okayplayer.com/okp.php?az=show_topic&forum=8&topic_id=2630301&mesg_id=2634327
2634327, this was actually pretty fun
Posted by pretentious username, Mon Dec-18-17 11:52 AM
Did anyone else watch? lol

The tag team and US Title matches shouldn't have been multi-man matches, but they were pretty hot. I didn't think I could enjoy a Ziggler win, but that was a really creative way to get there. Corbin continues to be the dumbest wrestler in kayfabe and it's actually entertaining. Also Rusev Day and the Usos are so fucking over.

The women's title match was a mess, and not just in the way that Lumberjack matches are supposed to be. They have their classic women's division problem where they don't know who's a heel/who's a face/why those alignments matter and it really drags everything down into the muck. Natty and Charlotte are great storytellers, especially together, and adding in the rest of the division only complicated things.

I loved the KO/Sami match. Would've liked to see Nak featured more, but this sets up a lot of possibilities for everyone involved. Surprised it didn't headline, but the WWE title has been on the backburner for so long that I can't complain.

AJ will go down as the MVP of the company 2 years in a row (Usos are my #2 right now). He could get 4 stars out of anyone.

Bludgeon Brothers... ugh