Go back to previous topic
Forum nameOkay Sports
Topic subjectI was sitting in front of a guy JUST like that at NXT a year ago
Topic URLhttp://board.okayplayer.com/okp.php?az=show_topic&forum=8&topic_id=2630301&mesg_id=2632252
2632252, I was sitting in front of a guy JUST like that at NXT a year ago
Posted by Oak27, Fri Dec-01-17 09:27 AM
I know exactly what you're talking about. Spent the whole night just trying to get himself over, trying to be the gatekeeper of wrestling by displaying his superior knowledge of all the guys' indie careers and shit. Only at one point he exposed himself.

(copy/pasting this story I told on Wreddit)

Last night at NXT Lowell during Chris Girard's entrance they accidentally flashed "Manny Andrade" on the big screen before quickly fixing the mistake and correctly putting up "Chris Gerard" in time as he walked out.

Manny Andrade would be appearing later on the show, but for a non-casual NXT fan Manny Andrade is the current ring name for La Sombre, the Mexican luchadore WWE signed to NXT late last year. Now myself, that's as far as I know about La Sombra/Andrade. And I'm sure most of us could say that same.

Well, not for the guy behind me, who proceeded to refer to Chris Girard as "La Sombra" - acting like a big fan who had been watching him in Mexico - for the first half of the match before being corrected by his friend that that was Chris Girard, not Andrade.

Smark card revoked.