Go back to previous topic
Forum nameOkay Sports
Topic subjectI'm a Wild Child I Get Buck Buck Wild!- 2017-2018 Kentucky Wildcats Post
Topic URLhttp://board.okayplayer.com/okp.php?az=show_topic&forum=8&topic_id=2630208&mesg_id=2630208
2630208, I'm a Wild Child I Get Buck Buck Wild!- 2017-2018 Kentucky Wildcats Post
Posted by TheRealBillyOcean, Tue Nov-14-17 05:01 PM
The boyz are back. And Da Youngstas are younger than ever.

This team is gonna be a challenge for Cal early in the season, but the benefits reaped if they listen, than we're gonna be elite.

This team has legit depth of 10 players and more length than any squad ever. Cal has even embraced the four letter word.... "ZONE".

The Players:

Wenyen Gabriel: Our best holdover from last year's squad. 6'9. Long arms. And can shoot. If his motor is going, he'll put up numbers and be effective.

Sacha Killeya-Jones: 6'11, still coming into his own. Moves well. Has a great touch. He just has to be tough and he'll thrive. Play big. I look for him to surprise a lot of people this year.

Tai Wynard: I love Tai. Wish he saw more time. We need guys that can push other guys around in the paint. And he's active on the glass.

Hamidou Diallo: Redshirt Freshman. Might be one of the best athletes I've seen in a UK uniform. If young Vince dunking power was a 10. He's like a solid 8. It's like he hates the rim. His shot is coming along too.

Kevin Knox: impressive athlete. Great size. Good shot. It'll improve. But he loves contact. You can tell he played football growing up.

Jared Vanderbilt: 6'9, reminds me of Lamar Odom. Slick with the ball in his hands. He has some injury concerns, but when he gets back he'll be a problem.

PJ Washington: I love PJ. He's an asshole and he's tough. Long wingspan, but undersized for a traditional 4. He's a hardhat type of player.

Nick Richard: the big rudeboy. I didn't realize he could be this effective on offense. Seems like he's improving by leaps and bounds and the season just started.

Shai Gilgeous-Alexander: He's so good. He does everything well. He looks like he might end up being one of the better guards in Cal's tenure at UK. I doubt he comes back for Year 2.d

Quade Green: Love Quade. He's tough as shit. And can shoot from range and has a floater. He needs to step up on Defense and be that stopper Briscoe and Tyler were.

Jemarl Baker: I haven't seen him at all. But word is he can shoot.

When this team clicks at the right time toward the end of the season, they can definitely make a run for a title. And that's what I expect.