Go back to previous topic
Forum nameOkay Sports
Topic subjectYou can cherrypick those #’s that matter to nerds & hoops bloggers.
Topic URLhttp://board.okayplayer.com/okp.php?az=show_topic&forum=8&topic_id=2629725&mesg_id=2631468
2631468, You can cherrypick those #’s that matter to nerds & hoops bloggers.
Posted by TheRealBillyOcean, Thu Nov-23-17 05:04 PM
Go for it.

Fox has been better in every game I’ve ever seen them play against each other. And most of the work Lonzo has done has been rather inconsequential to the outcome of those games (See the 2 threes in garbage time”).

Lonzo has played more though and has a lot longer leash than Fox. But that’s how they’re bringing Fox along. So sure, Fox doesn’t play huge minutes and they team doesn’t strategize for Fox to get rebounds.

And since Fox has been inserted into the starting lineup his play has been drastically better. See last 10 games.

And oh.... I was at the game on Tuesday and he played like shit. His first shot looked like one of the kids that shot during halftime after doing a sack race in a giant Takis bag.
And when the Lakers played well, he wasn’t in the game. Surprise surprise.

So in all of the games I’ve seen, he’s been shit. The games I saw in person he was shit. His stats show that he’s shit. What do you expect me to think? I gotta watch all of his games now to catch a positive display of ability?

Your excuses are tired. If you’re tight cuz your squad picked a dud, that’s on you.