Go back to previous topic
Forum nameOkay Sports
Topic subjectif you don't think he was consulted, you all in on the Bron-Aid
Topic URLhttp://board.okayplayer.com/okp.php?az=show_topic&forum=8&topic_id=2629193&mesg_id=2643713
2643713, if you don't think he was consulted, you all in on the Bron-Aid
Posted by Basaglia, Thu Feb-15-18 10:19 AM
how can you say he wasn't consulted out one side of your mouth and then say he didn't want it and said "just bring Kyrie to camp" out the the other side?

look, dogg, bron got what he needed. i'm pulling for him not only because rodney there, but cuz i still think he can get six.

but, what he did was foul and bron fans been tryna absolve him of this mess from jump and tryna make kyrie look like the bad guy. kyrie has only offered "i don't need to say anything else because i know what happened." and his actions have backed that up. cavs and bron been spinning the story for 6 months. insanity.

on one hand, it's CRAZY not to do PG/EB for Ky. on the other hand, you can't admit he was a snake for embracing that dude after the finals and saying "we'll be back" and then being a snake 2 WEEKS LATER. like, you really can't see that? whether the deal is good for the cavs is debatable. what's not debatable is bron was two-faced about it and kyrie found out and felt a way. if you wanna call that fleeing "adversity"...fine.