Go back to previous topic
Forum nameOkay Sports
Topic subjectRE: Can we wait until IT plays though?
Topic URLhttp://board.okayplayer.com/okp.php?az=show_topic&forum=8&topic_id=2628854&mesg_id=2629098
2629098, RE: Can we wait until IT plays though?
Posted by murph71, Mon Nov-06-17 01:23 PM
I mean....this whole situation is catnip for the Agenda fiends....lol

It's gotten so silly around here that the bare facts don't even matter....

The Cavs r a mess (which I'm not too broken up about given how Bron and them tortured my Bulls...). But the team they have on the floor now is not the team they envisioned. James and them thought they could still win some games in the weak ass East with IT being on the bench and (now) with TT in street clothes....They were so wrong. The Cavs had no idea that those other teams in the East (like Orlando and Detroit) would be vastly improved...

Bottom line: The Cavs made a trade that they really didn't have to make. The BALLS and guile it took for them to think they could get away with trading Kyrie to Boston (in the East!!!!) is pretty laughable. No one put a gun to the Cavs' front office and Bron to trade dude to a really solid franchise like the Celtics. They knew IT was already coming off an injury and yet the Cavs still made that move. Phoenix was ready to deal....Ky could have been in Arizona...But again, the Cavs wanted to prove they were the smartest franchise in the room....SMH....

The one thing that's clear though? Love is not a franchise player....That can no longer be debated....