Go back to previous topic
Forum nameOkay Sports
Topic subjectOld guys coming back after time away hasn't gone too well for them
Topic URLhttp://board.okayplayer.com/okp.php?az=show_topic&forum=8&topic_id=2628513&mesg_id=2628592
2628592, Old guys coming back after time away hasn't gone too well for them
Posted by T Reynolds, Fri Nov-03-17 11:28 AM
Machida was stopped dead in his tracks. I think the same will happen when a ring-rusty GSP comes in against Bisping, who like Stipe lacks flash and a discernible mastery of any particular facet within MMA (actually Stipe is a better boxer), but just keeps winning big.

The fight I am really looking forward to is No Love vs. TJ. I think Garbrandt is way faster than TJ. TJ is a better grappler than Dominick Cruz and that's the only phase I can see him doing better than Dom in against Cody. Cody is just at the top of his game but we'll see what TJ has added since his last fight.

Thompson vs. Masvidal, how can I not root for Masvidal. He is a real killer and his all around game is really peaking. I know Thompson's grappling defense is sharp but I just have a hard time believing Thompson can keep Masvidal at a range to outpoint him the whole fight or catching him with something that's gonna sleep him.

I really hope Thug Rose doesn't get thoroughly busted up by Joanna but who am I kidding. It's gonna be a slaughter.

And how in the blue fuck does Big Rigg keep getting spots in the main card yo? Like wtf?

In the prelims def looking forward to Duffy vs Vick, and seeing what BJJ wizkid Gall does against another opponent.