Go back to previous topic
Forum nameOkay Sports
Topic subjectI hope so but...
Topic URLhttp://board.okayplayer.com/okp.php?az=show_topic&forum=8&topic_id=2623790&mesg_id=2623893
2623893, I hope so but...
Posted by Kira, Tue Sep-26-17 04:27 PM
Hip injuries are hard to come back from and this might not happen until February as he needs one month get back in shape after medical clearance.

DWade is done and does not deserve to start so this signing is pointless. This dude starts off name recognition not actual talent. Frye and Calderon are veteran depth aka salary cap space eaters.

I am not as concerned about the Warriors because competition is too tough in the west for them to sweep straight through the playoffs barring injuries to most of their opponents in those rounds.

Cavs not coming out the east. I have sneaking suspicion this is Bron's last hurrah as he heads west for what amounts to the dumbest fucking reason ever: his brand. My gut tells me either the Celtics or another team gets to the finals. If we make it to the finals then this is another slap in the face to the Cleveland Cavaliers suck insert shitty franchise is better than them crowd. We had a successful season if we make the playoffs.