Go back to previous topic
Forum nameOkay Sports
Topic subjectNot a fan of KC but...
Topic URLhttp://board.okayplayer.com/okp.php?az=show_topic&forum=8&topic_id=2622580&mesg_id=2632504
2632504, Not a fan of KC but...
Posted by The Real, Sun Dec-03-17 07:44 AM
I think I've made it know that I'm not a fan of KC. Between the 20s he's great. He puts up stats but in the end he simply cannot beat good teams. I think the sample size is large enough now to know this is a fact and not just a random sample.

There are some really bad QBs in the league, really bad. KC is a good QB however he's not $25 - $35 million per good and we see how many holes this team has to fill. So the organization has a choice:

- They pay KC his huge contract to the point they cannot put a team around him (see right up I-95 with what's going on with the Ravens)
- Or, they let KC walk

I would like to see somewhere in between. The best case scenario is they lock KC up for a 5 year deal at $20 million per. But I don't see this happening. KC has bought into his own hype and he thinks he's Top 5.

If they cannot get him for anything less than $25 million per year, let him walk. The organization has been rebuilding for so long what's another few years.

------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------