Go back to previous topic
Forum nameOkay Sports
Topic subjectyou sound really mad...but what else is new?
Topic URLhttp://board.okayplayer.com/okp.php?az=show_topic&forum=8&topic_id=2622298&mesg_id=2622403
2622403, you sound really mad...but what else is new?
Posted by 3xKrazy, Sun Sep-10-17 02:17 PM
maybe take a half a minute to celebrate your victory instead of getting pissy about what other fanbases think about your favorite quarterback?

>Baker's off field transgressions are JV level OSU goonery.

really? i don't recall any OSU qb drunk and fleeing from the cops recently...and then starting the next game to boot. it's been a pretty low-key bunch ever since urban arrived.

also, i can say say whatever i want about anyone...you don't seem to be able to separate fandom from actually being part of a team. try reigning yourself back into reality for half a minute here.

>They stuck around and sung your fight song at midfield in
>Norman last year.

no, they sang a song (the horror!) in the visiting fanbase section with the band. they do it every single game, and have done so for as long as i can remember. opposing teams have done it in OSU stadium (MSU in 2015). and nobody has ever given a shit. not in real life. not on this board. nobody has even mentioned it. y'all lost. grow up and get over it and quit using it as some sort of rationalization for goofball behavior.

>Yes, you brought that on, motivated that
>"goon" and he pissed in your cherrrios.

Yes, *I* brought that on...smh.

I'm not gonna speak for your goon quarterback but I would wager that he was far more motivated by getting his tail kicked at home and his desire to win the game this year than some celebratory fight song which by any sane and logical standard was not done to show up the other team or agitate its fanbase.