Go back to previous topic
Forum nameOkay Sports
Topic subjectOklahoma won the day
Topic URLhttp://board.okayplayer.com/okp.php?az=show_topic&forum=8&topic_id=2622298&mesg_id=2622370
2622370, Oklahoma won the day
Posted by Tiger Woods, Sun Sep-10-17 08:42 AM
Oklahoma was most impressive win of the weekend obviously. Went on the road and actually beat their ass. All of the hype for Mayfield aside, I couldn't believe how athletic and physical that defense was. There's not too many teams in the country who can match that physicality, much less in the increasingly pass happy Big 12. They're in it for the long haul and, provided they don't gag, will be in the playoff.

Similarly, USC should -SHOULD- coast to the playoff. Offensively, they're as slick as it gets on Saturdays.

I wanted more from Georgia and especially Clemson who was at home.

Penn State found another level when they had the chance to slit Pitt's throat. If I were a Lions fan that'd be encouraging to me.

The team who has to be licking their chops now is Wisconsin. They're poised to steal the conference out from under the noses of the "Big 3" of OSU, UM, PSU. Schedule is just too favorable, and by the time they do play Michigan that'll be a bruised Wolverines team.