Go back to previous topic
Forum nameOkay Sports
Topic subjectHe's 100% on point....
Topic URLhttp://board.okayplayer.com/okp.php?az=show_topic&forum=8&topic_id=2621017&mesg_id=2621111
2621111, He's 100% on point....
Posted by Warren Coolidge, Fri Aug-25-17 10:29 AM
the situation with Kap is honestly one of the most misapplied "social causes" I have seen in my lifetime.... I'm honestly embarrassed for people who claim to be football fans pretending like the ONLY reason Kap isn't on a roster currently is because he protested the during the National Anthem last year. For someone who doesn't actually follow football to think that...I could understand...but for people who claim to follow the game to believe that, is just ridiculous.

Shady is simply saying what a lot of people already know...

Kap isn't that good a QB anymore.... He wasn't liked in the locker room prior to the protest.... and there is another big issue at play that nobody is talking about..

Does Kap even want to play anymore?

Can someone show me something Kap has done since the end of last season to right today that demonstrates he actually wants to play in the NFL?

A workout for scouts...... An interview where he says he wants to play..... Anything.....

he opted out of his contract remember..... now it seems like he's sitting back waiting for a call instead of going out and showing people that he wants to play like QBs like Vince Young did and continued to get signed by teams.

folks are protesting for a dude that likely doesn't even want to play in the NFL anymore unless somebody comes to him as opposed to going out and making it happen...