Go back to previous topic
Forum nameOkay Sports
Topic subjectKy gonna Ky out in Boston
Topic URLhttp://board.okayplayer.com/okp.php?az=show_topic&forum=8&topic_id=2620676&mesg_id=2620724
2620724, Ky gonna Ky out in Boston
Posted by Vex_id, Tue Aug-22-17 09:06 PM
It is going to be fun to see how he works in one of the League's best systems (probably 2nd best system to SA's recipe).

No need to try and throw shade - what Bron & Ky achieved in 2016 was legendary - they are made men.

Cleveland-Boston is once again among the hottest rivalries in the game. Bron been devastating Boston for years - can Ky change the momentum back to when Pierce & Co. were edging Cleveland in 2nd/3rd rounds?

I personally like the trade for both teams. Breathes new life into the East. I am a bit concerned about IT's hip injury though. He was really broken down at the end of his playoff run. Seems like he put inordinate mileage on that small body last season. But I think he does a lot of what Ky did in terms of timely scoring - and is among the best at creating offense out of nothing and getting to the line and knocking down free throws at the highest clip in the game. Also *love* Jae Crowder addition. Cavs really needed to bolic up on the front line.

I think it keeps both teams right about where they were. The team that can adjust quicker will fare better. Seems like it has to be an expedited experiment for both teams on day one.