Go back to previous topic
Forum nameOkay Sports
Topic subjectbe done then. bye. i know what i said BEFORE THE SEASON.
Topic URLhttp://board.okayplayer.com/okp.php?az=show_topic&forum=8&topic_id=2619892&mesg_id=2620155
2620155, be done then. bye. i know what i said BEFORE THE SEASON.
Posted by Basaglia, Mon Aug-14-17 01:48 PM

you just rehashed a bunch of junk that happened BEFORE kyrie became a champion. i honestly don't have to address ANY of it, but i indulge y'all.

y'all still tryna undo what happened.

this thread was about a supposed "STAR" who keep avoiding getting fried. it's a GREAT thread, because i'm tired of being the one to try getting it started. 3 years ago you acted like the bamma was off the hook because he made the playoffs by the skin of his teeth and get swept and ain't been back since.

i'm saying he ain't off the hook and should be fried if him and that big ass child playing alongside him, who ain't made the playoffs in SEVEN TRIES AND STILL DON'T GET FRIED LIKE KYRIE DID, don't get NO into the playoffs.

yes, i EXPECTED the cavs to make it in 2013-14, but it became clear by December they weren't good enough. my EXPECTATION was based on a #1 overall pick filling a SF slot that had been TERRIBLE since bron left. earl clark got signed outta nowhere and STARTED. EARL CLARK!!! i didn't EXPECT that. in fact, i EXPECTED bennett to be good enough to win ROY. i EXPECTED jarrett jack to win 6th man. i EXPECTED dion to be dropping close to 20ppg and able to hit FTs. so, i had reasons beyond "oh, kyrie went to duke...lemme be irrational" to expect them to make the playoffs.

oh well.

flashback to 2011....Y'ALL ***EXPECTED*** a lot of stuff to be true in 2017 that just isn't true.

i don't need to list those things.