Go back to previous topic
Forum nameOkay Sports
Topic subjectlol.... Hell no..... why? Kap's not a good QB anymore folks
Topic URLhttp://board.okayplayer.com/okp.php?az=show_topic&forum=8&topic_id=2619612&mesg_id=2619764
2619764, lol.... Hell no..... why? Kap's not a good QB anymore folks
Posted by Warren Coolidge, Thu Aug-10-17 01:15 AM
and hasn't been for a minute.....

the people I see really supporting a boycott don't seem to be really deep NFL fans who follow the game....

It's like Kap played in the Super Bowl...then he started protesting during the National Anthem...

a looooooooot of sh*t happened between that Super Bowl and Kap taking a knee... A lot of stuff....

Like losing your starting job to Blaine Gabbert......

Like tricking behind your teammates back with his girl, causing an altercation that gets your teammate in further legal trouble....

Like you not having the off the field work ethic that most teams would want their starting QB to have...

Your starting QB is a leader of men... that sh** with Aldon Smith is some Ho sh** .... I'm sorry it is.... and you can't tell me that doesn't doesn't impact how Kap was viewed around the league prior to his protest...

I respect his protest... you know he's not a dumb dude...he realized there would be consequences for his protest..... and he did it anyway.... I actually assumed he was leaving the NFL with his protest...not because he'd be blackballed but because he didn't intend on playing any more....

which I still wonder....does he even want to play now...peple are going through all this shit ....but does he want to play anymore...

but then he did all that...but didnt' vote...... so really I'm sorry.... he may be evolving... but he still on some bs with that....

and people acting like he and Nessa are friggin Nelson and Winnie Mandela..... ...man stop it....

people should boycott things that impact their lives.... the NFL is a business...its entertainment....

you want to stand up for Player safety....or against domestic violence....or guaranteed contracts for the players..... I'm bout it...

but it's reasons beyond the protest that's a hinderance to him continuing his career....legit reasons...