Go back to previous topic
Forum nameOkay Sports
Topic subjectLeBron: I NEED HAAAAALLLLLLLP!!!!!!
Topic URLhttp://board.okayplayer.com/okp.php?az=show_topic&forum=8&topic_id=2617836
2617836, LeBron: I NEED HAAAAALLLLLLLP!!!!!!
Posted by 40thStreetBlack, Mon Jul-17-17 02:37 PM
LeBron James frustrated, concerned with Cavs' offseason efforts

https://www.usatoday.com/story/sports/nba/2017/07/17/nba-lebron-james-frustrated-cavs-offseason/485111001/

Jeff Zillgitt , USA TODAY Sports Published 2:31 p.m. ET July 17, 2017 | Updated 2:57 p.m. ET July 17, 2017

LeBron James, the NBA’s most powerful player and biggest star who brought the Cleveland Cavaliers their first NBA championship, is concerned about the Cavaliers’ offseason, a person close to the situation told USA TODAY Sports.

Expecting an aggressive offseason approach that would close the gap on the champion Golden State Warriors, James soon found his anticipation and optimism diminished after Cavaliers owner Dan Gilbert dismantled the front office, declining days before the draft and free agency to bring back general manager David Griffin and vice president of basketball operations Trent Redden.

Gilbert’s decision left the Cavs without the franchise’s top two front-office execs at a critical time, and it left James frustrated and concerned about the team’s ability to put together a roster that can better compete with Golden State, the person with direct knowledge of James’ thinking told USA TODAY Sports. The person was not authorized to speak publicly and requested anonymity.

James can become a free agent following the 2017-18 season, and it doesn’t take a wild imagination to see him elsewhere – especially if he feels there’s a better opportunity for him to win a championship with another team. The Lakers are mentioned as a possibility with James recruiting another star to join a young and talented core for the 2018-19 season.

Further exacerbating James’ frustration is the Cavs were close to making a deal for then-Chicago Bulls All-Star Jimmy Butler the day Gilbert decided to mutually part ways with Griffin and Redden, two people familiar with negotiations told USA TODAY Sports. They requested anonymity because they were not authorized to speak publicly on the negotiations.

As the Cavs try to regain the throne and with one season left before James can become a free agent next July, it’s clear that franchise-altering consequences are at stake.

Powering this speculation about James and his future is Gilbert’s handling of the front office. Other team executives and agents are asking: What’s going on with the Cavs?

In between the Cavs ousting their top two front-office guys, the New York Knicks fired Phil Jackson and promoted Steve Mills to president and hired Scott Perry as general manager. The Orlando Magic snatched Jeff Weltman from Toronto and John Hammond from Milwaukee to lead their front office.

Meanwhile, the Cavs also missed out on bringing Chauncey Billups in to run the front office. When Gilbert announced Griffin would not be back with the team, he said in a statement, “We are confident our current front office will continue to aggressively explore and pursue opportunities to improve our team in the weeks ahead.”

According to a person familiar with the Cavs’ front office, Gilbert is continuing the process of evaluating the leadership roles, structure and potential candidates. He feels the current group in the room has been impressive and done a very good job in the short term as they have continued to take important steps to position the team for success. That group will continue to focus on that and Gilbert is confident this process will result in creating the strong leadership the team needs and expects, the person told USA TODAY Sports on Monday. The person was not authorized to speak publicly on the issue and requested anonymity.

And Gilbert is paying, too — nearly $210 million in salaries and luxury taxes for the 2017-18 season.

James’ frustration with the Griffin situation didn’t end there. Other teams loaded up. The Warriors retooled with Kevin Durant re-signing for less money than he could have and Steph Curry re-signing for a max deal. They retained Andre Iguodala and Shaun Livingston and added shooters Nick Young and Omri Casspi.

The Warriors are maybe deeper and better than they were last season. It should be noted that the Warriors gave general manager Bob Myers an extension and promotion after losing to the Cavs in the 2016 Finals. That should’ve been the time the Cavs rewarded Griffin for winning a championship – a contrast in how the franchises are run.

The Houston Rockets acquired Chris Paul. The Boston Celtics got Gordon Hayward. The Minnesota Timberwolves traded for Butler and signed Jeff Teague, Taj Gibson and Jamal Crawford in free agency.

The Crawford signing stung. The Cavs were in the running for the three-time Sixth Man of the Year. But the Cavs offered just the minimum salary ($2.3 million a season) when they had the taxpayer midlevel ($5.19 million per season) available.

James was active in recruiting Crawford, and Crawford appreciated James’ efforts to get him to Cleveland. James did his part. But the Timberwolves offered $4.45 million a season. Instead, the Cavs gave part of the taxpayer midlevel exception to Turkish big man Cedi Osman, who is unlikely to make an impact in 2017-18.

The Cavs also re-signed Kyle Korver and signed Jose Calderon and Jeff Green during free agency. Did those moves put Cleveland closer to Golden State?

At 32, James wants to win now. Given Cleveland’s salary cap situation which prevents it from unlimited spending, James is realistic about what’s possible and what’s not, and that’s why he wonders why the Cavs went into a critical period without veteran front-office execs in place to execute complicated moves. Both Griffin and Redden will have front-office jobs when the right opportunity presents itself.

James, who was not consulted about the Griffin decision, had appreciated what Griffin did to put Cleveland in position to reach the Finals and compete for championships in three consecutive seasons and James said so on Twitter the night Griffin was told he wouldn’t be back.

“If no one appreciated you Griff I did, and hopefully all the people of Cleveland! Thanks for what u did for the team for 3 yrs! We got us 1 (trophy emoji),” James tweeted.

James enjoys living in the moment, and 2017-18 is his focus.

Bu is Gilbert doing what’s necessary to build a team that can beat the Golden State Warriors and win another title?

The answer to that question will have a long-term impact on the Cavaliers.

Follow USA TODAY Sports' Jeff Zillgitt on Twitter @JeffZillgitt
2617837, Wonder what moves lebron woulda made if he was still GM
Posted by Cenario, Mon Jul-17-17 02:52 PM
2617856, They didn't have much opportunity to add IMO
Posted by ConcreteCharlie, Mon Jul-17-17 04:21 PM
They could have split the MLE between Crawford and someone either desperate or risky, I guess. Beyond that, eh, nobody is beating down their door for overpaid reserves and 2028 draft picks
2617844, https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=o5lY_10dbbU
Posted by BrooklynWHAT, Mon Jul-17-17 03:21 PM
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=o5lY_10dbbU
2617847, I mean, it's common sense that the Cavs have to improve.
Posted by Numba_33, Mon Jul-17-17 03:23 PM
I'm sure the gist of posting this is to throw agenda arrows at LeBron for wanting more help, but it doesn't make much sense to put the same roster on the court next year and expect different results in terms of beating Golden State.

I have to wonder what Dan Gilbert expects from this team; he's currently paying a ton in luxury taxes, yet hasn't done much to substantially improve the team. What else have they done in terms of additions outside of signing Jose Calderon and Jeff Greene?
2617851, ... All this talk about needing and we've made the finals for three years
Posted by Kira, Mon Jul-17-17 03:46 PM
We have the highest payroll in the league three years running.

It would be one thing if we were struggling for the eighth seed year in and out but we're eastern conference champs three years in a row. Only offseason move we missed was signing J Simmons.

Every player on the Cavs roster got Bron's approval. Only reason PG 13 isn't a part of the team is Bron refusing to commit beyond next year. Should we trade KLove only for Bron to leave anyway and leave us with Ky and an overpaid old roster? If Bron wants us to trade Love then he needs to commit beyond next year.

It's hard to get help when Bron handicapped the team with his salary and refusal to commit moving forward. We make a bunch of moves to appease him, kill future prospects, and he leaves anyway. With that said, Bron needs more help but we need smart young help like resigning Derrick Williams.
2617852, Thems the breaks when you pay TT $82 mil.
Posted by Ryan M, Mon Jul-17-17 03:47 PM
2617863, Lol
Posted by Cenario, Mon Jul-17-17 09:09 PM
2618006, RE: Thems the breaks when you pay TT $82 mil.
Posted by murph71, Wed Jul-19-17 11:40 AM

Right...lol
2618047, Exactly...I was upset when that shit went down
Posted by Anonymous, Wed Jul-19-17 08:54 PM
I'm not even a Cavs fan but I was like "who is gassing this dude up to think he's worth the max when he can't even make a fucking free throw and averages less than 10 per game"

2617864, the East is been on some NBDL shit since the Heat beat the Cs
Posted by LegacyNS, Mon Jul-17-17 10:04 PM
how much easier you want it..
~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~
<---- 5....
http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=Dlgiritpmfo

=======================================
2618005, Getting thru the East doesn't seem to be the concern tho
Posted by mtbatol, Wed Jul-19-17 11:33 AM
Matching up against the West seems to be a worry.

East may rise soon tho with at least a couple teams whose core may rise up to pose as a challenge in coming seasons.
2618010, I get that but how many teams in the West would trade w/ CLE
Posted by LegacyNS, Wed Jul-19-17 01:36 PM
for a free ride to the NBA finals? CLE got the Draymond/Bogut/Steph/Iggy suspension/injury combo meal ring which is a byproduct of having a easy road to the finals.

<---- 5....

2618011, How dare you discredit the Kang?!
Posted by ThaTruth, Wed Jul-19-17 02:10 PM
>for a free ride to the NBA finals? CLE got the
>Draymond/Bogut/Steph/Iggy suspension/injury combo meal ring
>which is a byproduct of having a easy road to the finals.
2618015, lol - no disrespect.. Cavs did what they were supposed to do
Posted by LegacyNS, Wed Jul-19-17 02:52 PM
given the opportunity that presented itself. However, that's what can happen when you get a free ride to the finals every year. Eventually shit is gonna fall your way.. Don't worry, I'm sure there's another one coming to keep the debates spicy.. lol

<---- 5....

2618033, How is that a byproduct of an easy road to the finals?
Posted by ConcreteCharlie, Wed Jul-19-17 06:23 PM
Curry, Iggy and Bogut couldn't have gotten banged up against an Eastern team? Draymond wouldn't have kicked some other Eastern Conference nutsack? FOH
2618054, I'm saying you're not position to take advantage
Posted by LegacyNS, Thu Jul-20-17 07:05 AM
of the situation if you're not in the finals. And dude has an express lane EZ pass in the East year in and year out. The law of averages say that good fortunate is going to side with you eventually.

<---- 5....

2618063, ok but he's been to SEVEN finals in a row
Posted by ConcreteCharlie, Thu Jul-20-17 09:49 AM
there's no e-z pass to that, and the fact that he played in the east had nothing to do with GS's own problems. it also didn't preclude his team from having its own issues, look at how banged up they were in 2015 and they still made it a series.
2618067, Well damn.. I mean the Heat, like GS, should be there every year
Posted by LegacyNS, Thu Jul-20-17 10:11 AM
I mean am I supposed to be surprised that happened? -lol. We dun forgot NOT 5, NOT 6, NOT 7.. lol. I think they kinda expected to be there too...

Like I said, after the Heat beat the Cs there was no competition in the East after that..

He gets props for making it a easier in 2015 just like he gets props for going apeshit the last 3 games of 2016.
I'm just pointing out that have a EZ pass to the finals allows for years like 2016 to happen.

<---- 5....

2618031, YOU RIGHT but... we talking about Lebron here
Posted by Kira, Wed Jul-19-17 05:38 PM
He needs a top 5 point guard, another all-star with playoff experience, another perennial all-star, maybe grab an elite sixth man, a former elite point guard, some 15 and 10, possibly an elite bench warmer, a young player in need of some career rehabilitation, and a luxury tax payroll.

Bron should stay in Cleveland if he wants to compete long-term anyway. This is all moot because he's going to Lakers due to his brand potential.

*EDIT*

And when he does the KobeGOAT agenda is going to rise to finally conqueror Lebronon. Y'all about to get flamed something bad.
2618034, We are talking about any player who wants to compete with GS
Posted by ConcreteCharlie, Wed Jul-19-17 06:25 PM
They have four all-stars including two MVPs, a Sixth Man of the Year candidate who was once an AS and recently a Finals MVP, a great coach and some very good reserves. You wanna beat that? You need horses.
2618042, You're talking to Kira.
Posted by Cold Truth, Wed Jul-19-17 06:42 PM
No dog here, but....

Bruh.
2618049, His acronym still stands
Posted by cantball, Wed Jul-19-17 10:29 PM

<================== Learn the name now before everyone gets dunked on
2618052, What does that mean?
Posted by Kira, Thu Jul-20-17 06:20 AM
Say it with your chest.

Yes, I'm kinda irrationally mad that Bron is going to leave, Ky and Love demand a trade and then we go back to 38 wins. Dude leaving a team he created because brand potential and a younger roster.

2618056, Cavs are a 38 win team without bron, kyrie and love???
Posted by Cenario, Thu Jul-20-17 08:09 AM
I'll save this for later
2618069, 38 is stretching it...
Posted by Kira, Thu Jul-20-17 10:21 AM
>I'll save this for later

Quick math says 24.3 averaging the wins looking purely at the record. The first season without any of them means we may reach 16 wins.

I'll go with 16 the first year if all three leave and 28 over three years at best. I forgot to sell low and hope for the high payout.
2618116, QUICK MATH, BITCHESSSSSSSSSSSSSS!
Posted by ConcreteCharlie, Thu Jul-20-17 10:21 PM
2618117, lol like kyrie and love wouldnt be a formidable tandem in the east
Posted by ConcreteCharlie, Thu Jul-20-17 10:21 PM
this is weird, i can't figure out if he is bashing lebron, propping him up or what
2618124, They wouldn't be a consistent tandem in the east
Posted by Kira, Fri Jul-21-17 06:59 AM
>this is weird, i can't figure out if he is bashing lebron,
>propping him up or what

Both are injured as shit constantly but we have to retain them for the foreseeable future no matter the cost. I'm far from sold on Ky + Kev moving forward but need something to root for in a post Bron apocalyptic future.

It's honest objective discourse about Bron as agenda free as possible

Technically I am agenda proofing myself for the foreseeable future:

Leaving some cap space to sign some resources that aid in the Kobe Bron narrative if Bron goes to LA.

Making sure Bron's legacy is propped up provided he doesn't leave Cleveland the same way he left last time.

Underselling the team's accomplishments just in case we start trusting the process to realign our strategic vision with future fiscally conservative salary cap goals. This gives us wiggle room in case any Ky, Kev and or both request a trade after Bron leaves.

If Bron doesn't leave then he's an icon that sacrificed for the team.
If Bron leaves then he did what is best for his brand.

None of y'all flaming me in spring 2019 talking about some damn the Cavs suck winning 19 games or whatever we win post Bron, ky, whomever leaves.
2618141, i got like halfway through and went cross-eyed
Posted by ConcreteCharlie, Fri Jul-21-17 10:04 AM
let me save you some effort: there is no kobe/bron agenda anymore and even if there was no one here GAF about your position vis-a-vis any agenda. relax and enjoy the games.
2618152, The Bron as a Laker agenda has legs
Posted by Kira, Fri Jul-21-17 01:14 PM
>let me save you some effort: there is no kobe/bron agenda
>anymore and even if there was no one here GAF about your
>position vis-a-vis any agenda. relax and enjoy the games.

It would actually validate Kobe's greatness taking it to another level. I'll save that for later as if or when Bron joins the Lakers.
2618350, The ko8e that begged for help and cried for a trade"to the moon, pluto"?
Posted by Riot, Sun Jul-23-17 07:25 AM
How's that validate anything about that guy

Or was 'the will 2 trade me' Kobe wiped from memory
2618089, I already did. The meaning is clear and you expounded on that meaning.
Posted by Cold Truth, Thu Jul-20-17 02:37 PM
>Say it with your chest.

What, like, aggressively?

All I'm saying is reasoning with you about Brawn is a useless endeavor.

Plus, I mean... "No dog" is crystal clear that I'm not taking shots but simply pointing out the obvious.

>Yes, I'm kinda irrationally mad that Bron is going to leave,
>Ky and Love demand a trade and then we go back to 38 wins.
>Dude leaving a team he created because brand potential and a
>younger roster.

All of which is fair, but you're historically hyper irrational about LeBron in general, often to the point of hysteria.

Which, again, is the point of saying "it's Kira".

2618053, What team, RT, is built to beat the Warriors in 7 games?
Posted by Kira, Thu Jul-20-17 06:24 AM
>They have four all-stars including two MVPs, a Sixth Man of
>the Year candidate who was once an AS and recently a Finals
>MVP, a great coach and some very good reserves. You wanna beat
>that? You need horses.

It's kinda hard to compete with the Warriors with a capped out roster that GM Bron created. If Bron doesn't take his 33 mill a year then maybe we're in a position to have a much better team.

Bron needs help but *looks at roster* it needs to come in the form of a great bench. Bron isn't patient enough to allow the team to do this if we weren't capped out of the possibility. We competed with their starters but their bench torched us.

Bron's anger doesn't make any sense at all.
2618064, I mean it is what it is, they did their best, GS did better but ...
Posted by ConcreteCharlie, Thu Jul-20-17 09:52 AM
to say that he is crying or needs all this help to win a title at any point is a false narrative. every player needs a good team to win a title and right now the frontrunner is a team that's almost unbelievably good given the era/circumstances. to put a team like that together in a capped league is crazy, then to add a piece like KD and pretty well keep the bench together? best cap management across sports IMO, only the pats can come close. to beat that, hell yes you need help and all-stars and depth and all that. that's just the reality of the situation.
2618055, iono if LeBron is willing to give up controlling the game
Posted by LegacyNS, Thu Jul-20-17 07:08 AM
to another player even if it's a top point guard tho. His game seems more predicated on dominating the ball than playing off the ball.

<---- 5....

2618118, NEVER
Posted by BrooklynWHAT, Thu Jul-20-17 10:55 PM
2618057, I don't get it (c)
Posted by Dstl1, Thu Jul-20-17 08:28 AM
should he not want the team to make offseason moves??? The Warriors, who were already miles ahead...got better. Gilbert fired the GM, low-balled a GM candidate, resigned Korver (lol), signed a couple of washed dudes and low-balled Crawford. This article leads has one quote from Bron...a tweet showing love to David Griffin, lol. It didn't tell anyone who follows the NBA didn't already know. I said it during the Finals...Lebron hate is the strangest phenomenon in all of sports.
2618101, he crowned himself the king, heavy is the head that wears the crown...
Posted by ThaTruth, Thu Jul-20-17 04:54 PM
>I said it
>during the Finals...Lebron hate is the strangest phenomenon in
>all of sports.
2618070, Lebron the Player needs to have a mirror chat w/ LeGM
Posted by BrooklynWHAT, Thu Jul-20-17 10:23 AM
2618095, guys... why shouldn't he be pissed with the FO this offseason?
Posted by pretentious username, Thu Jul-20-17 03:33 PM
Gilbert was already lucky enough to get the guy back after the comic sans incident, then he fires the GM LeBron likes and doesn't really do much else? I understand they don't have much wiggle room, but do SOMETHING other than piss off the best player in the game?
2618108, Because Lebron the GM Co-Signed The Moves That Made The Mess
Posted by RexLongfellow, Thu Jul-20-17 08:25 PM
Lebron the player should be mad at Lebron the GM. Damn near everything he wanted last year he got. He got his people paid, he asked for shooters and got it, he asked and co-signed the Deron Williams deal, everything he asked for.

I think lowballing Griffin was stupid on Gilbert's part and he has every right to be pissed about that, but the lack of wiggle room they have now is due to the team satisfying his requests last season.
2618110, i don't disagree, but i'm only talking about THIS offseason
Posted by pretentious username, Thu Jul-20-17 08:51 PM

>I think lowballing Griffin was stupid on Gilbert's part and he
>has every right to be pissed about that, but the lack of
>wiggle room they have now is due to the team satisfying his
>requests last season.

Gilbert messed up this offseason, not Bron. The Cavs need Bron more than he needs them, therefore Gilbert's primary job should be to keep Bron happy. He just keeps getting in his own way.
2618114, Gilbert deserves the fall from grace that awaits him in 18-19 season onward
Posted by mtbatol, Thu Jul-20-17 09:53 PM
Lebron only rejoined in SPITE of this bumbling idiot of an owner. For dealing with that clown & giving Cav fans what he gave them including a chip, he deserves a Nobel Peace Prize award or some shit.
2618129, Here's my thing:
Posted by mrhood75, Fri Jul-21-17 08:05 AM
Two or three days max after losing in the Finals, the story leaked that he wanted to go to Los Angeles in 2018. This is before even Gilbert didn't bring back Griffin. And if the talk was bullshit, he certainly didn't do that much to dispel the rumor.

Then there's the talk that LeBron wasn't very active in "recruiting" free agents to join the team. Now, I've always found the insistence that players help recruit free agents when they're otherwise on vacation a little dumb, but if he really believes the team had to make moves this off-season to be competitive next year, then he really should have hit the phones and worked his connections.

Yes, Gilbert low-balling Griffin was dumb and probably pissed 'Bron off. But if he's committed to make sure the Cavs get a shot at another 'chip, he needs to move past that.

And honestly, he needs to recognize that the lack of acquisitions/trades by the Cavs this off-season is related to the moves that he encouraged the team to make before. They're capped out in part because they gave Tristan Thompson $92 million. They couldn't trade for Butler in part because teams aren't interested in Love, Smith, or Shumpert at their current pay rates. The salary cap may be a bitch, but it's a real obstacle.
2618132, "What's Lebron's next move?" has been in the news for 10 years now
Posted by pretentious username, Fri Jul-21-17 08:50 AM
I don't see why he needs to dispel every rumor regardless of accuracy. What player is asked to do that? EVERY player says "I'm not commenting until I hit free agency."

And what's the incentive to commit long-term when he's done Gilbert a favor by coming back in the first place? He contributed to the mess? Again, I agree, but that doesn't mean they have to do some dumb shit that's going to piss him off. If he walks next offseason then they go back to being mediocre.

>Then there's the talk that LeBron wasn't very active in
>"recruiting" free agents to join the team. Now, I've always
>found the insistence that players help recruit free agents
>when they're otherwise on vacation a little dumb, but if he
>really believes the team had to make moves this off-season to
>be competitive next year, then he really should have hit the
>phones and worked his connections.

Either you believe they should have to recruit or not, can't have it both ways. And having LeBron in a weak East is incentive enough for someone to want to sign.
2618155, Doesn't always come as swiftly and as loud as it this off-season
Posted by mrhood75, Fri Jul-21-17 01:25 PM
Hell, it's louder now than when he actually left Miami to go back to Cleveland. It got out there immediately that "his wife wants to move to LA," followed by reports that he wants to move to LA.

>Either you believe they should have to recruit or not, can't
>have it both ways. And having LeBron in a weak East is
>incentive enough for someone to want to sign.

Weak East or not, free agents aren't going to want to commit three or fours in Cleveland if LeBron has got his eye on the front door. Even with potential trades for Butler and George were partially stalled because those players didn't want to commit to coming to staying more than a year if Bron is gone. Well, that and no team wanted the lousy contracts they'd have to assume in a trade for Love, Smith, and Shumpert, which LeBron campaigned for.
2618137, bron will never accept this. he'll just bounce and leave his dumpster fire.
Posted by BrooklynWHAT, Fri Jul-21-17 09:33 AM

>
>And honestly, he needs to recognize that the lack of
>acquisitions/trades by the Cavs this off-season is related to
>the moves that he encouraged the team to make before. They're
>capped out in part because they gave Tristan Thompson $92
>million. They couldn't trade for Butler in part because teams
>aren't interested in Love, Smith, or Shumpert at their current
>pay rates. The salary cap may be a bitch, but it's a real
>obstacle.
2618159, it also doesn't help that he's perpetually about to leave
Posted by Cocobrotha2, Fri Jul-21-17 02:42 PM

>And honestly, he needs to recognize that the lack of
>acquisitions/trades by the Cavs this off-season is related to
>the moves that he encouraged the team to make before. They're
>capped out in part because they gave Tristan Thompson $92
>million. They couldn't trade for Butler in part because teams
>aren't interested in Love, Smith, or Shumpert at their current
>pay rates. The salary cap may be a bitch, but it's a real
>obstacle.

I respect the leverage his short term contracts give him but it also limits the potential free agent market because nobody wants to be there after he leaves.
2618160, Kyrie asked for a trade huh? Oh, Bron's gone.
Posted by Ryan M, Fri Jul-21-17 02:47 PM
2618161, Gan Dilbert
Posted by Marauder21, Fri Jul-21-17 02:48 PM
2618162, Windy: Lebron "blindsided and disappointed"
Posted by Dstl1, Fri Jul-21-17 03:00 PM
2618197, man fuck Bron... he can tho bliminals & create angles to get out of town
Posted by LegacyNS, Fri Jul-21-17 03:49 PM
& everyone else is supposed to sit there like 17 year old prom date waiting on a phone call? sheeeeiiittt.... Kyrie saw what Bron did in Miami.. He ain't a fool..

<---- 5....