Go back to previous topic
Forum nameOkay Sports
Topic subjectfollowing sports is depressing as fuck.
Topic URLhttp://board.okayplayer.com/okp.php?az=show_topic&forum=8&topic_id=2617589&mesg_id=2619130
2619130, following sports is depressing as fuck.
Posted by Dr Claw, Tue Aug-01-17 09:37 PM
fuck the NFL.
I didn't even notice the Eagles actually signed decent WRs (Jeffrey, Smith) until like 2 days ago.
but fuck that league. not just the Kaep shit, but especially the Kaep shit. these owners are some straight up fuck ass bitches. fuck Tom too. in the goat ass.

NBA. meeeeeeeeeeeh. at least 2016 happened. but this Kyrie shit is depressing as fuck. and I get why it's probably really happening. and there's an off chance it could be some bullshit. but I'd rather they just lose and blow it up instead of this. probably good to divest.

and the other two sports. well, if Buffalo ever ends up good I'll LOL and Toronto is ... OK? at least there's no fuckery in that sport that I know of yet?

but on another note

a local dude who was really starting to make his name in the sportswriting game just... died?

I see all the RIPs on Facebook and I am straight up shocked. 2 days ago dude had posted about going on vacation. what the entire fuck.

this shit reminds me of Radin. dude was really young and enthusiastic about the Ohio teams. had some great footage of him taking interviews of several things.

goddamn.