Go back to previous topic
Forum nameOkay Sports
Topic subjectWe very well may have gone 4-0 in this draft.
Topic URLhttp://board.okayplayer.com/okp.php?az=show_topic&forum=8&topic_id=2617043&mesg_id=2617167
2617167, We very well may have gone 4-0 in this draft.
Posted by Cold Truth, Sun Jul-09-17 02:02 AM
Yeah, it's summer league.

To be clear, by "4-0" I'm just saying I think all these guys are players and I think the three "other" guys in this draft are going to put play their draft position.

Contributors on good teams. Guys who might get traded for someone down the road after endearing themselves to the Lakers fan base enough that we don't really want to part ways even if an established all star is the return.

More to the point, I tho k we landed guys who fit well as a unit.

-Kuzma is the new Nance. He's shown more offensive tools than expected and yeah, he's essentially a prototypical 3D guy.

-Hart will be a fantastic backup to Zo. His four year tenure shows and he's going to walk in as a leader.

-Bryant! Tonight wasn't his night. He's the one I'm watching because he adds some nice size and athleticism in addition to that burst of energy. He seems equally comfortable rolling or popping. He could develop into a nice defensive anchor who isn't an afterthought on offense.

Zo showed his ass tonight. That's exactly the guy we've been sold. Last night was overblown but tonight we saw the guy we've been marketed the past three months and if that's the guy we get going forward?

That'ss the perfect guy to bind these other pieces into a cohesive unit. All in alli think we just added some nice depth to this team and we're unquestionably better today than we were before the draft.