Go back to previous topic
Forum nameOkay Sports
Topic subjectLiked what I saw, for the most part
Topic URLhttp://board.okayplayer.com/okp.php?az=show_topic&forum=8&topic_id=2617043&mesg_id=2617096
2617096, Liked what I saw, for the most part
Posted by LA2Philly, Fri Jul-07-17 10:32 PM
BI's confidence carrying over and bolstered by the work he has put in on his jumper - additionally, full effort defensively and being extremely vocal with the team.

Lonzo making the right pass, every single time....a little too unselfish bc he passed up some great paint looks after he got there but that's far easier to correct than tunnel vision. The recognition and quickness of his outlet pass is ridiculous. No problem with his shots, he has shown he can hit from NBA range and he will do so.

Thomas Bryant's effort matched his skill...up and down all night, crashing the boards, jumper looked very clean. On the other end of that, Zubac looked in terrible shape and it showed.

Kuzma's offensive skill-set is dope - great passer for his size, moves really well, and has extended his range. However, he most impressed me defensively - moved a lot better laterally than I thought.

Hart looked really nervous offensively and he was rushing his shot. Defensively, he can obviously play.