Go back to previous topic
Forum nameOkay Sports
Topic subjectany "WAR" about kyrie irving on this board was won last season.
Topic URLhttp://board.okayplayer.com/okp.php?az=show_topic&forum=8&topic_id=2613665&mesg_id=2613861
2613861, any "WAR" about kyrie irving on this board was won last season.
Posted by Basaglia, Thu Jun-15-17 03:33 PM
>pretty much an outta jail free card for you on this flimsy
>ass, unfounded agenda (since you have to produce a teammate
>who actually got a shitty second contract).

you named one guy.... asked you to name others. i named TWO (stack and hughes)

>you lost one war (vs steph) now you wanna move onto a
>42-year-old guy who's already retired. oddly enough it's just
>as much of a losing battle. irving will never be the no. 1 guy
>on a finals team.

bruh...i don't care about your arbitrary measure. some GREAT players in the top 50 weren't #1s on finals teams. kyrie irving BALLS in big games and has lived up to the hype. his shot is more iconic than that loser ass step over. those are the facts. rock yourself to sleep with whatever you need, bro. I am MORE than satisfied with what kyrie has done already at 25 and more than confident he will continue to get even better. and, see, the "even better" part is what really fucks with you dudes about him. i know that and i smirk when i see y'all low key partying on his injuries over the years. i know this game. y'all mad, dogg.

he will never win a scoring title. he will
>never lead the league in steals.

yeah yeah...he'll never get the shoot that much with bron...he'll never show when it counts....DUDE, I heard this bullshit before.

he will never win an MVP. his
>resume will look bare by comparison.

right, no MVP makes all this moot. isiah don't have an MVP and NO ONE THINGS IVERSON WAS BETTER THAN HIM. did that hurt to read?

you mad, dogg.

that's all i'm gonna say
>here. if he wins an MVP or leads a team to the finals as a No.
>1 guy or wins four scoring titles, OK, i'll eat my words.

and if AI builds a fucking time machine or finds the fountain of youth and wins a title, i'll eat mine. in the meantime, good luck with that horseshit 3-on-3 shit he's doing. maybe he'll win a title there. he couldn't win shit in turkey or givfuckistan or wherever the hell he was banished.

so
>far nobody buying kev's statement but you. don't you have an
>MVP in the making to compare with vinnie johnson or something?

plenty of people have bought it. and that's what fucking with you. YOUR GUY should have trained harder and watched more film and dropped the fucking james dean bullshit and MAYBE his legacy woudn't be so vulnerable. he gonna get passed by a LOT of niggas in the next 20 years, so being mad at kyrie is pointless.