Go back to previous topic
Forum nameOkay Sports
Topic subjectw/ 5 weeks left in the window United have annoyed tf out of me
Topic URLhttp://board.okayplayer.com/okp.php?az=show_topic&forum=8&topic_id=2610132&mesg_id=2618583
2618583, w/ 5 weeks left in the window United have annoyed tf out of me
Posted by BrooklynWHAT, Tue Jul-25-17 02:47 PM
you can't come out and crow left and right about "hey we're rich as fuck yall some broke boys. money is no object"

and then turn around and penny pinch and haggle left and right. and i know the market has gone off the deep end this summer. but if you're gonna flex wealth you just cant have it both ways. you cant

---

we've gone from expecting 4 players minimum (5 w/ Griezmann but he'll come in January or next summer) to Jose openly HOPING we get 3.

i really thought we'd spare no expense to compete in both the league and the CL. i'll be happy if we just get top 4 now.

especially if we go into the season w/ just two all around quality midfielders in Pogba and Herrera. Jury's out on Pereira although i expect him to step up. Carrick is basically retired. Fellaini LOL. and probably Matic who is absolutely nothing special.

Jose's really betting the farm on the kids like Martial, Rashford, McTominay, Pereira, TFM, Tuanzebe, Demi Mitchell making a major leap (which im sure would appease the penny pinchers)

i still think we need at minimum a CM x 2, Winger and RB. but Jose insists we'll be lucky to get just a CM

very frustrated right now.