Go back to previous topic
Forum nameOkay Sports
Topic subjectExcept it's not even that. If anything, it's the opposite.
Topic URLhttp://board.okayplayer.com/okp.php?az=show_topic&forum=8&topic_id=2609205&mesg_id=2616099
2616099, Except it's not even that. If anything, it's the opposite.
Posted by Frank Longo, Fri Jun-30-17 12:07 AM
This is a real desperation revenge play to get
>back at the dude and maybe on some "if i cant have him,
>neither can you" shit

This will drive Bamba *closer* to this dude, because it proves that Bamba was 100% right to leave his brother. Not to mention the thing that nobody's really mentioning-- even if Bamba did accept all of these things, it's a "so the fuck what" for him, because even without playing at Texas, he's a Top 10 pick or higher and will be a millionaire this time next year.

In all honesty, let's say the brother's goal was to fuck his brother up-- it's possible that, if he prevents him from playing next year, he *saves* his brother's draft stock and helps him get even *more* money, lol.

If his goal was some "if I can't have him, neither can you" shit, then ooh boy, he doesn't understand this world at. all. and is probably the dumbest and most desperate motherfucker alive.

But I still don't believe his story. When your emotions are running high to the point of "goddamn you are a desperate idiot" and you do something this impulsive, you become a thousand times easier to discredit. Just calling the NCAA and *not* recording this video would've achieved his goal ten times more effectively-- again, assuming his story is true.