Go back to previous topic
Forum nameOkay Sports
Topic subjectbro, it kinda IS because of the position, doe....
Topic URLhttp://board.okayplayer.com/okp.php?az=show_topic&forum=8&topic_id=2606414&mesg_id=2793373
2793373, bro, it kinda IS because of the position, doe....
Posted by Dstl1, Fri Jun-09-23 02:52 PM
and I respectfully disagree about McCaffrey. He got injured because that position is HARD, man and some humans are more prone to get injured. Like Reggie Bush...he was a fucking specimen, but he got hurt ALOT. I remember hearing Marshall Faulk say once you play a down in the NFL as a running back...your body is never the same. Think about how many guys we see/have seen where we like...yo, he's NICE at RB. Then his body just gets ground up and they fall off. Raheem Mostert, Jeff Wilson, McKinnon, David Johnson, etc. It's not even like they become trash or anything...it's just what that position does to the body. I once saw Eddie George and Javon Kearse, walking around downtown St. Louis when they were in town for a game. EG didn't even look like a human, lol...but Tennesee giving him 300 carries that season, legit broke his body. That's why I don't begrudge these dudes for getting they bread, but running backs...GET EVERY COTDAMN DIME POSSIBLE. PLEASE!!!