Go back to previous topic
Forum nameOkay Sports
Topic subjectNo. Flyers. Ducks are gonna win the series now for sure BTW
Topic URLhttp://board.okayplayer.com/okp.php?az=show_topic&forum=8&topic_id=2603649&mesg_id=2609447
2609447, No. Flyers. Ducks are gonna win the series now for sure BTW
Posted by ConcreteCharlie, Sat May-20-17 02:16 AM
>In anycase....I'm gonna win this agenda come hell or high
>water lol.
>
>Caps relevant Canadians: Wilson, Williams, winnick, Alzner,
>Beagle, Connelly,
>
>Preds relevant Canadians: Suban, Johanssen, Neal,
>Zolnierczyk, Fisher, Fiddler, Ellis, Irwin.
>
>I think that speaks for itself.

Soooo ... Holtby is not relevant but Vern Fiddler is? LMAO.

Subban, Johansen, Neal, Ellis and *maybe* Fisher I will give you.

Holtby, Williams and I guess Wilson. Not that big of a gap.

>Nashville has 20 Canadians on their roster. Washington has
>11.

20? On their roster? Name them. Not statistically possible. I went through the guys that dressed regularly and found 10 non-Canadians, 11 if you count Fiala would definitely be playing if he were not injured. And I actually forgot one, Yanick Weber is Swiss, so the real number 11 non-Canadians, 12 with Fiala, that are in their lineup. Are you talking about like in their whole organization? Who cares? That would actually be a low number. Guys they dress and who play big roles are at least half non-Canadian (Arvidsson, Josi, Fiala, Forsberg, Rinne, Saros, Ekholm , Aberg, Jarnkrok, Smith, Watson, Weber).

Anyway, moving on, the Preds are fucked now. Johansen out for the playoffs. Fisher either hurt or more likely injured, which wouldn't matter as much if Johansen were not out. Now they have to put Fiddler back in and move someone else to center (Wilson or Smith). That's not very strong up the middle.