Go back to previous topic
Forum nameOkay Sports
Topic subjectthat award is overrated when the overall crop of seniors isnt great
Topic URLhttp://board.okayplayer.com/okp.php?az=show_topic&forum=8&topic_id=2600010&mesg_id=2601516
2601516, that award is overrated when the overall crop of seniors isnt great
Posted by guru0509, Sun Mar-26-17 06:44 PM
like this year and with marc loving

sometimes it works out (butler, diebler, buford)

sometimes it doesnt (marc loving , justin fritts (who? exactly)

but yea, Thud offered his brother Andre (who isnt a big 10 caliber player imo) just to ensure the commitment of Kaleb (who I dont think is worth two scholarships essentially). I wanted us to get Sterling Manley frm Pickerington (10 miles away frm campus) but he went to the TAR HEELS. Roy just comes and poaches a (longer/more athletic) player literally from our backyard

smh.

Thud is a toothless old dog in recruiting now and its painful. Next year we also have another undersized pg coming in with no major offers.

in the 2018 class, there is one player who i think has alot of promise (Darius Bazely) but he needs coaching.Thud is not the one...the other two ...Kyle Ahrens (older brother is on the spartans) is not that good and Dane Goodwin (who Thad gave a scholly as an 8th! grader smfh) is not that great either. OSU fans think he can be a Luke Kennard type player but I doubt it. He's killing it at the HS level tho to be fair.

and the attendance has been steady declining. i talk alot of shit about crisler but its much better than our mausoleum

http://www.elevenwarriors.com/ohio-state-basketball/2017/03/81055/as-ohio-state-continues-to-struggle-on-the-court-attendance-keeps-dipping

gene smith came out and voiced his support, much to my chagrin but usually when an AD does that, #deadmanwalking (hopefully)

i highly doubt we make the tournament next year either. not a single player on this roster that i like besides jaesean tate and he needs to shoot 10k free throws a day. if ur gonna be an undersized pf, make those.