Go back to previous topic
Forum nameOkay Sports
Topic subjectOKP Survivor XII - (Week 16): Be the Change...
Topic URLhttp://board.okayplayer.com/okp.php?az=show_topic&forum=8&topic_id=2594168&mesg_id=2594168
2594168, OKP Survivor XII - (Week 16): Be the Change...
Posted by auragin_boi, Mon Feb-06-17 11:38 AM
****Payments Update****
Delinquent:
-The Champ ($76)

You have until 11:59pm EST on February 28th to get me the fee without further penalty.

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~
As we head down the stretch here, things have waned a bit as they typically do later in the season when reality sets in but to that I say; with 8 games left and 4 games yet to start, there are really only 2 teams that don't still have a shot at the postseason. Everyone else is still in it!

With that said, this probably the most competitive year we've had. I legit feel like the field is wiiiiiiiiide open. Sure there's a favorite or two but with the way the league has gone, I don't trust those teams more than any others over a 5 game span. The perfect word to describe this season is...streaky.

So, let's be less like church mouses and more like raving, scathing, lunatic, fantasy owners...i.e. LABeat when he's winning, or present, or alive.

BE THE CHANGE YOU WANT TO SEE!!!!!

Pre-Playoff Rankings:

1. Tribeca HiBrows (Ern)(1)(33-16, 298.6) - Should be telling Ryan, Boogs and Frank how they don't stand a chance against his team and teasing me because he's poised to do what I couldn't last year, which is win title #3.

2. Earthquake State Degenerate Gamblers (Ryan)(2)(32-17, 289.3) - Should be bragging about winning another Walton crown (2nd in 3 yrs) and how LABeat winning it all was on loaner.

3. Stanley Forms a Wall (Boogs)(3)(32-17, 292.8) - Should be saying "THIS IS THE YEAR YOU FOOLS!" and "Winning might be cool but I've made the most CASH B*TCHES!"

4. Duval County Plumlords (Frank)(4)(30-19, 296.9) - Should be bragging that we're so dumb, we let him employ the same strategy every year with repeatable successful results and that this year it will result in his 2nd title.

5. Theodelphia Theventy-Thixers (Theo)(7)(29-20, 284.4) - Should be teasing me for counting him out this year, bragging about how he's bounced back and threatening Ryan about the Walton Lead. Also should be talking about how he desperately wants to join the 2 titles club.

6. ex. Detroit ex. Pistons (Ceej)(5)(29-20, 280.4) - Should be elated that he's relevant this late in the season for a change. Should be bragging about stealing the Elevator away from Cenario and should also be warning everyone that his team increased it's average 9 points since the last rankings. Beware the CEEJ!!!

7. Restown Smerf City Slamz (Smerf)(9T)(27-22, 280.2) - Should be bragging about how he's improved since last rankings and is on a 7-3 run and vowing to punish all who nicknamed him Smerf.

8. Oakland Cardpullers (Mr.Hood)(8)(26-23, 276.7) - Should be laughing at how guys who've been here for years are doing worse than him and bragging that he didn't even change his lineup and will make the playoffs. Should be calling all of us scrubs because he has a shot to win as a rookie. EASY WORK!!!

9. Coney Island Bad Boys VII: Rejuvenated (Dep. Commish)(6)(26-23, 281.9) - Should be snickering to himself as his recent slump has provided us all with a false sense of security. And should be forewarning...I HAVE RUSSY! Don't EVER discount me!

10. Cerritos Bad Hombres (Shawn)(11)(21-28, 279.9) - Should be screaming that he started out as one of the worst teams and rocketed into the playoff picture past 3-4 other teams. Should be gloating that he was able to do it with a 1.36 FPPM G and that it would be much more worse on us if Lin was healthy. CHINESE CONNECTION!!! Should also be posting multiple Money Dance gifs because he's currently winning his side bet with me. Oh and calling someone a b*tch along the way.

Bet #1: Winning 279.9 to 279 (do not slip! lol)
Bet #2: Winning (2 up, 2 down)
1-Ibaka is gonna be at 1.23 or better (1.13 currently)
2-Lin is gonna be at 1.18 FPPM or better (1.36 currently, smh...injury saving your a**)
3-Parker is gonna jump .15 fppm to 1.06 FPPM (1.12 currently)
4-AND Jamal Murray is gonna be over 1.00 FPPM (0.84 currently)

11. Chi.ESL Commissioners (The Commish)(13)(20-29, 279) - Don't look now but my team woke up from it's mid season slumber. Just in time to smack boogs around and put LABeat and Soulhonkey in their places...the cellar. I am officially the team no one wants to see in the first round. And Shawn...GAININ' ON YA!!!!

12. Northeast DC Trade Guerillas (Magilla)(9T)(25-24, 270.7) - Should be claiming that this is his year because he's relevant and that's a sign from GOD and CP3 will return in time for him to whooride.

13. L.A. Major Keys (RBO)(15)(18-31, 276) - Should be saying that if it were 10 additional games left, he could have gotten a 3 seed minimum.

14. Houston Hardhead Kickdoe CHAMPS (The Champ)(14)(17-32, 269.6) - Should have TRIED this season instead of getting fat and happy off one flukey title. And c'mon fam...you just NOT gonna pay the fee?

15. Skid Row SoulHonky (SoulHonky)(12)(16-33, 258.7) - Should be saying he had a chance at it all until his recent slump but he can play spoiler and will.

16. Philadelphia Peasants (TJT)(16)(11-38, 238.8) - I got nothing.